Jamie Tago Signed NLI (12/14/16)

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Kahaluu Imua Warriors
Starter
Starter

Re: Jamie Tago Signed NLI (12/14/16)

Post by Kahaluu Imua Warriors »

READ THE END of this 247Sports article on top JUCO players moving up to 4 year programs. http://247sports.com/Article/Auburns-Ja ... n-50692326
Chee Hooo!
www.southseascinema.org

Warriors! Come out and play-i-ay!
Warriors! Come out and play-i-ay!
The Ha'a is heard, louder and louder.
Okole is kicked.
Now the enemy runs home to cry to their mother.

uhwarriors

Re: Jamie Tago Signed NLI (12/14/16)

Post by uhwarriors »

Kahaluu Imua Warriors wrote:READ THE END of this 247Sports article on top JUCO players moving up to 4 year programs. http://247sports.com/Article/Auburns-Ja ... n-50692326
Chee Hooo!
Finally, we think Hawaii has gotten an absolute steal in Jamie Tago out of Garden City Community College. He signed with the Warriors in December after a season in which he had 9.5 sacks, 1 interception, 4 forced fumbles and 71 tackles in 11 games on the defensive line. We think the American Samoa native will be a disruptor out West.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Jamie Tago Signs NLI

Post by Palolo_2LA »

uhwarriors wrote:

Link
I know there were some personal challenges that precipirtated his departure. I sincerely hope he has matured and is ready to contribute because the UH defense needs to create pressure on opposing QBs. It will make the lives of all the other defenders easier by shortening the time the QB has to scan the field. At times last year, there was 7+ seconds for the QB, which is a killer because someone will eventually get open.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook: