Fearless predictions Hawaii Bowl! UH vs MTSU

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Fearless predictions Hawaii Bowl! UH vs MTSU

Post by RedZone »

So all we got to do is score one more time.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

WarriorTyme
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by WarriorTyme »

Go Warriors!

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Man, I really thought UH had no answer for their wide receivers and running back but, the defense stepped up like at no other time before against the same type of conference opponent offense. I thought it was going to be MT by 5 but never expected the defense to step up and for Hawaii to win by 17. Going for it on 4th and long, along with the trickeration really made the game exciting because most of that worked. It was definitely a team effort with the offense showing they could sustain the long drive. Congrats UH for making us all in feel good about Hawaii.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

SundayJam wrote:
stranger808 wrote:
My3Cats wrote:IMHO -

1) UH would have gotten clobbered by Georgia even IF Colt was sober and clear headed. Georgia was ranked #4 and pissed that they weren't included in the championship game, and were highly motivated. They had the athletes that UH could not compete against.
I agree with you, dude. Georgia would have smoked us no matter what. Georgia was said to be the hottest team going into the bowl season, and was pissed that they got snub. A lot of analysts said Georgia was playing like the best team in the nation at the end of the regular season.
Georgia was a better team but hardly the hottest team in that bowl season. Georgia offense: 40 rushes for 160 yards...dominant? No. Passes, 14/27 for 175 yards and an interception...dominant? No. 3rd down conversions: 6/14 . 4th down conversions: 0/2.

Coach's mind was not in the game. Brennan did not have a good day. The rest is history.

As for us this year? We've struggled against everyone with two exceptions: Nevada and San Jose State. The good news is we've learned how not to lose. I hope we can do it again one more time.
Georgia was the hottest team after the regular season. it's why they were so upset at their snub and having to play Hawaii. Believe what you want.

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

ulua wrote:UH 52
MTSU 50
Almost, was half correct

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*