It's Middle Tennessee

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
uhwarriors

Re: It's Middle Tennessee

Post by uhwarriors »

https://twitter.com/HawaiiFootball/status/805502750830141440 https://twitter.com/HawaiiBowl/status/805505272571535360

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

Awesome, congrats to the UH coaches and players finally back in the bowl game.
Plus Rolos contract is extended another year thru 2020

WarriorTyme
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by WarriorTyme »

Thank heavens Hawaii didn’t get Old Dominion that would have been 55-10 a blowout loss for the Warriors. Teams like UTSA or Middle Tenn is a better match up for Hawaii.

So, Congrats Warriors and Rolo on going bowling and getting a winnable match up with Middle-Tennesee… It should be a close win like the UMass game.

415hawaiiboy
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
MLB: Giants
NFL: Niners

Post by 415hawaiiboy »

Alright bring a bowl win home. Hope players will be healthy, full strength.

Enjoy staying in Waikiki, soaking up the scene, eat the team meals, bond with each other. Just don't get in trouble. Congrats on getting here!

Nisei
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Padres

Post by Nisei »

415hawaiiboy wrote:Alright bring a bowl win home. Hope players will be healthy, full strength.

Enjoy staying in Waikiki, soaking up the scene, eat the team meals, bond with each other. Just don't get in trouble. Congrats on getting here!
And don't be out drinking the night before the bowl game.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Congrats Warriors!

We poor, suffering UH fans had to survive 4 years of Chowball. Thank you Rolo and staff!

:wav:
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Will the fans show up? Considering how important the last game was, looks like the locals didn't get the memo - that UH football is back? Ok, you know what I mean. The current (last few) attendance does not reflect the team's record.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

cabanalane wrote:Will the fans show up? Considering how important the last game was, looks like the locals didn't get the memo - that UH football is back? Ok, you know what I mean. The current (last few) attendance does not reflect the team's record.

I think the same will show up for the Bowl game as did the UMASS game. It's xmas eve +NO P5 team + the NFL has 12 games scheduled for that day (it's their Sunday schedule moved to Saturday because of xmas), all of that = 22k-23k, in my opinion. I hope I'm wrong.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

WarriorTyme wrote:Thank heavens Hawaii didn’t get Old Dominion that would have been 55-10 a blowout loss for the Warriors. Teams like UTSA or Middle Tenn is a better match up for Hawaii.

So, Congrats Warriors and Rolo on going bowling and getting a winnable match up with Middle-Tennesee… It should be a close win like the UMass game.
Wow, you ought to see the running back and wide receivers. They are tough to catch and they follow their blockers. Its like having Paul Harris at wide receiver so expect a lot of short passes to the wideouts and make the first man miss. They only way they can beat that is get physical with the wideouts at the line of scimmage.