shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

San Diego State University week

Post by shrek2 »

Well, looks like a tough week this week. I wish there was a glimmer of hope that there is a possibility of an upset but I don't think it will happen. It wont be as bad as Michigan because SDSU pulls the reins in and doesn't run up the score. I suspect SDSU by 25 and Pumphreys runs for 200+ yards. I really don't like Hawaii's OC answer as to why they ran Lakalaka on 4th and 1. They didn't open up the A, B, C, D, to Z gap. So, if they don't correct some things on offense the SDSU defense will score a lot of points.

I give a lot of credit to Hawaii's travelling fans and Nakoa as they are true Hawaii fans. Congrats to Hawaii's fans.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: San Diego State University week

Post by RedZone »

See below. I just hope that we can offensively hold on to the ball and score. SDSU shot themselves in the foot with untimely penalties and turnovers in their loss against South Alabama. We will need to complete more passes than the last game.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Go Warriors! Play well and represent.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

The point spread is +21.5. I hate to bet against my team but it should be more like 25. The offense different looks otherwise they'll double cover Kemp and watch Ursua. On short yardage, they'll go with Lakalaka. They should bring a different look like swap out the quarterback and put Woosley in wildcat with option pass. Or, put in Lakalaka and Chung to block for Brown on rollouts.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Caught the tail end of the Aztec football with Rocky Long. They talked about UH and showed film footage of how our defense used a man free alignment against them. He thinks that we will be loading the box on defense and tossing the long ball to our big (Kemp) receiver. I hope Rolo will find a way to get the ball to the other receivers. It doesn't have to be long gains. Just enough to move the chains. Use our tightends more.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Wow, how predictable can you get? I saw that coming the last couple of games. Dru Brown can throw the touch pass but I think Ikaika Woosley should be give a couple of downs with plays set up for him. Give the offense some variety. I hope the first play of the game is not DSJ up the middle, second down short pass to Ursua or Collie and third down bad throw to Kemp.

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

shrek2 wrote:Wow, how predictable can you get? I saw that coming the last couple of games. Dru Brown can throw the touch pass but I think Ikaika Woosley should be give a couple of downs with plays set up for him. Give the offense some variety. I hope the first play of the game is not DSJ up the middle, second down short pass to Ursua or Collie and third down bad throw to Kemp.
yup, we need more variety in our run game, instead of 100% read option runs, we need to do some draws, sweeps/toss, counters and any thing else we can think of, plus some screens would be nice too.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

I think by the time SDSU reaches 28-36, they'll call off the dogs and toss in the second string. My suspicion is that SDSU will get to 28 by the half. Second half they will play Pumphrey sparingly but will run one for a long one.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

27 by halftime, miss predict by 1. Predict 45 to 7 by end of game. Offense still boring.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by shrek2 »

Thanks SDSU for pulling up on us in the 4th quarter. Don't expect the same from Boise State. Expect Boise to run it up to at least 50+ next week.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Thank goodness San Diego State University week is over now. Enough of that.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.