Your thought on our DC

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Your thought on our DC

Post by SundayJam »

stranger808 wrote:BSU, 14-0 1st quarter. Lempa asks defense what's wrong. Players confused who covering who...not good. I've heard this before. That is on the DC.
Who's Lempa?

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Maybe if SundayJam really doesn't know who Lempa is, maybe the defensive players don't either?
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

I know the defense has looked bad, especially these past two games. But they went against the two best teams in the MWC. Hawaii is already dearth of talent, depth and experience, especially on the defensive side. Not to mention Hawaii's offense hasn't helped matters either by not sustaining drives, which tires out the defense. What do you people expect to happen? I'd be more concerned about the offense and its lack of production.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

My3Cats wrote:Maybe if SundayJam really doesn't know who Lempa is, maybe the defensive players don't either?

i think you may have hit on something...hmmmmm lol

Bching5565
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Bching5565 »

I love our DC Coach Kevin Lempa!! He's done a great job with what he has!! The defense has a lot of great players and they are young and will be great!! They have been trying thier best and that's all that matters. I see a big future for the defense. Thanks Coach Kevin Lempa!!