2016 Hawaii Football Wallpaper

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

2016 Hawaii Football Wallpaper

Post by chawan_cut »

Amazingly, UH came out with their own desktop wallpaper. I don't have to make one this year.
Here you go, enjoy! (Let's hope this is a good sign of other changes to come this season!_

http://khon2.com/2016/03/02/rainbow-war ... -schedule/
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Re: 2016 Hawaii Football Wallpaper

Post by ulua »

Where do I go to delete this off of my pc, using win 10, I did not save the image first, I right clicked on the image and selected Set As Desktop Background, The only place i see it is in my Settings, Personalization, background, but can't delete it.

I want to delete it because when I set it as my wallpaper it is very grainy and looks ugly

Thanks,
Ulua

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

hmmm, not sure. I don't have windows 10 yet. we have a bunch of smart computer folks on here who could help you out tho.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

ulua wrote:Where do I go to delete this off of my pc, using win 10, I did not save the image first, I right clicked on the image and selected Set As Desktop Background, The only place i see it is in my Settings, Personalization, background, but can't delete it.

I want to delete it because when I set it as my wallpaper it is very grainy and looks ugly

Thanks,
Ulua
Right click on your desktop and select personalize.. change the background picture.

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

madeinhawaii wrote:
ulua wrote:Where do I go to delete this off of my pc, using win 10, I did not save the image first, I right clicked on the image and selected Set As Desktop Background, The only place i see it is in my Settings, Personalization, background, but can't delete it.

Thanks,
Ulua
Right click on your desktop and select personalize.. change the background picture.
thanks, that I can do, just was wondering how to remove the pic from the background selection screen

thanks,
ulua

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

I think it eventually disappears as one of the options. OR, you can search for the file name on your computer and delete it.
Search for 2016_fb_schedule_splash.*

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com