UH Offense

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
whirlygig5
High-quality H20 provider

UH Offense

Post by whirlygig5 »

Man hawaii taking it on the chin right now losing to Boise 28-0 only in the 2nd quarter. UH's offense look so fragile. Looks like Witek gotta drill it in there and the receivers can't catch it. no touch on his passes or leading then receivers. No run after catch or run game, if they do complete a pass they get tackled right there. No more even short pass game. Very frustrating

whirlygig5

Re: UH Offense

Post by whirlygig5 »

35-0 so sad I did see 2 late hits that weren't called against Hawaii

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

What offense?
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

Our offensive scheme seems to be, get lucky, or get nothing. Cross your fingers hope to die... punt.

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

whirlygig5 wrote:Man hawaii taking it on the chin right now losing to Boise 28-0 only in the 2nd quarter. UH's offense look so fragile. Looks like Witek gotta drill it in there and the receivers can't catch it. no touch on his passes or leading then receivers. No run after catch or run game, if they do complete a pass they get tackled right there. No more even short pass game. Very frustrating
The routes are predictable...in JJ's offense, there were options depeneidng on covegare, but in UH's system for 4 years, they seem predefined. The slots run slants and outs and the WRs run post and gos. The other factor hurting the O is the lack of a runing game, so this weekend there was 7-8 guys guarding against 3-5 WRs/TEs/RBs.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook: