Seats At The Stadium

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Gonoles
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Seats At The Stadium

Post by Gonoles »

I forget, I think that last year we used to sit in the orange section but had tickets for some other section. Do they check for tickets were you sit or do they not because of the lack of people there :lol: I was thinking of buying endzone tickets just because I don't have 900$ to pay for that premium seating :(

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Seats At The Stadium

Post by My3Cats »

Plenny good seats available. Sit in your endzone seats first, then second quarter find some choice ones. If someone comes late and says its their seats, just move to other vacant seats. I don't see a problem.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

buy the cheapest ticket from a scalper on game day.thursday night will demand $20.before kickoff its $10.sit wherever is open.

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

Anyone know what sections are available for ticket vouchers? I got a few of them from the hzone and was gonna use them for the colorado game. Hoping i can get sideline yellow section.

Gonoles
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Gonoles »

Where do scalpers stay? I know the basketball game guys are right in front but idk the stadium. Might just buy to support UH. How does scalping = profit anyway? :roll:

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Gonoles wrote:Where do scalpers stay? I know the basketball game guys are right in front but idk the stadium. Might just buy to support UH. How does scalping = profit anyway? :roll:
Scalpers make money at the probowl or if there is a big name visiting team. Scalpers are found in front of the area where tickets are sold. Just when you cross the road to the stadium. If there is a lot of interest in the game, they might buy your extra tickets.

There is no reason to buy from these guys in recent years because local people are very good at sharing extra tickets when they are walking in the stadium. And by mid season, there are a lot of people with extra tickets.
Last edited by UnBiasFan on Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

kalua pig wrote:buy the cheapest ticket from a scalper on game day.thursday night will demand $20.before kickoff its $10.sit wherever is open.
Agreed. If you are on a date, you might drop $50 for two good seats if you don't want any delay getting in the stadium. If you are little patient, you could bring a whole family in the stadium for free.

Gonoles
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Gonoles »

Sounds good haha. Just want to make sure I get in you know

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

As with any other bargaining peddlers, never take their first offer

Hilo-Warrior
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Hilo-Warrior »

I think UH should move everyone from the upper decks and other sections and move them to the sidelines after the game starts. At least it'll make the stadium look a little more full.