Go UH!

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Gonoles
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Go UH!

Post by Gonoles »

It's about time I made a account for this forum! I was let down a bunch of times last year by the basketball team but damn did they get far! I'm hoping our football team can do that this year.. Everyone's been hyping up Wittek so I'm buying in to it. Colorado on a weekday and night game in Hawaii = a upset lol? One more thing. Why are tickets for a team like this SO expensive?

Aloha!

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Go UH!

Post by My3Cats »

I too am hoping for a UH win and a great game by Wittek. But UH can give away free tickets (actually, they already do) and still not fill up the stadium. Not going to happen until the UH offense becomes exciting again.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

Gonoles wrote:It's about time I made a account for this forum! I was let down a bunch of times last year by the basketball team but damn did they get far! I'm hoping our football team can do that this year.. Everyone's been hyping up Wittek so I'm buying in to it. Colorado on a weekday and night game in Hawaii = a upset lol? One more thing. Why are tickets for a team like this SO expensive?

Aloha!
Tickets are expensive because rent for the stadium is high and the university doesnt own the stadium.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

eonatoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by eonatoa »

+1 on ticket prices! But didnt stop me from renewing my season tix! Gotta stay loyal to da soil!

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

xer 21 wrote:
Gonoles wrote:It's about time I made a account for this forum! I was let down a bunch of times last year by the basketball team but damn did they get far! I'm hoping our football team can do that this year.. Everyone's been hyping up Wittek so I'm buying in to it. Colorado on a weekday and night game in Hawaii = a upset lol? One more thing. Why are tickets for a team like this SO expensive?

Aloha!
Tickets are expensive because rent for the stadium is high and the university doesnt own the stadium.
+ UH fails to leverage themselves and extract a better deal.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook: