2015 Schedule of Opponent's schedules - ALL PAU!

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
niterunner808
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
NFL: 9ers

Re: 2015 Schedule of Opponent's schedules - Week 2 - Loss @ Ohio St

Post by niterunner808 »

chawan_cut wrote:Yay, less than a month away.
Here's my annual schedule of schedules so you can see how our opponents do before and after our games.
As always, please let me know if there's errors.
I'll update them every Sunday after all the games are completed.
Admin men can you sticky this post too?
mahalo!

Here's how we did the last few years.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46050
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44747
this is great. i miss the old days when the advertiser would post all of the teams schedules in the sunday paper.

Kahaluu Imua Warriors
Starter
Starter

Post by Kahaluu Imua Warriors »

Thanks Chawan-Cut you make my life and many others easier. I was about to go all over the web to check out our opponents records and schedules. Glad I found this, we can get it all in one chart. Mahalos for your work.
www.southseascinema.org

Warriors! Come out and play-i-ay!
Warriors! Come out and play-i-ay!
The Ha'a is heard, louder and louder.
Okole is kicked.
Now the enemy runs home to cry to their mother.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

you're welcome! i did this for myself initially because i wanted to keep track but i figured might as well share with everyone!
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2015 Schedule of Opponent's schedules - Week 3 - Win over UC Davis

Post by chawan_cut »

woo hoo! we needed a game like this to get our offense on track.
95 yard TD run!
Marcus kemp!
Devan Stubblefield!
Free Ewaliko!!
Ok, we need to remember how to play like this next week.
Our D bent but didn't break.
Kennedy!
Ok, good luck guys headed to Wiscy this week. It won't be easy. The Badgers had an easy warm up this week against Troy.
Here's how the others did
- Colorado wins against in state rival Colorado St. They won in OT blocking a FG and kicking their game winner. They should be able to get 3 in a row over Nicholls state this week.
- #1 Ohio St barely survives against visiting Northern Illinois. The OSU D helped out their struggling O again. We started a trend here. They had issues at QB again. The N. Illinois team had offensive problems which would've made the game much more interesting. They should have an easy game this week too against the other team up north, W. Michigan.
- UC Davis heads to North Dakota in hopes of getting their first win. Hopefully their DB's leg isn't hurt too badly.
- Boise gets a cupcake win this week before heading to the east coast this week at Virginia. Imagine if they joined the Big East like they wanted to.
- South Alabama heads all the way west to SD and pulls out the win in OT at San Diego St. It doesn't get any easier this week. They go all the way to Happy Valley to take on the Nittany Lions
- New Mexico loses at ASU and will make an interesting game at wyokie's Wyoming Cowboys. Maybe they'll get a win? Maybe wyokie will be mad again
- Nevada gets their pay day but loses to the Aggies of A&M. For some reason they're going all the way to Buffalo NY this week.
- Air Force goes to #4 Michigan St and loses. They start their Commander in Chief run vs Navy this week in Annapolis.
- UNLV goes to the big house and also gets paid. they made it respectable too.
- Fresno gets beat down at Utah. they start the conference this week at San Jose.
- Louisiana Monroe had a bye before getting angry Alabama this week. the crimson tide just got upset by Ole Miss

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

chawan_cut wrote: - New Mexico loses at ASU and will make an interesting game at wyokie's Wyoming Cowboys. Maybe they'll get a win? Maybe wyokie will be mad again
Last time I was truly happy with Wyoming football - 2004 Las Vegas Bowl upset of UCLA. Since then, it's been the holy crapper for us.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

wyokie wrote:
chawan_cut wrote: - New Mexico loses at ASU and will make an interesting game at wyokie's Wyoming Cowboys. Maybe they'll get a win? Maybe wyokie will be mad again
Last time I was truly happy with Wyoming football - 2004 Las Vegas Bowl upset of UCLA. Since then, it's been the holy crapper for us.
wow, wasn't sure you'd catch that. at least one person reads my write up

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

UNLV destroyed Idaho State, 80-8.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2015 Schedule of Opponent's schedules - Week 4 - Loss at Wisc

Post by chawan_cut »

Man, we couldn't catch a break on Sat. From the stalled drives, to bad penalties on the 1 to questionable referee calls and reversals.
Our D did it again for as long as it could. Wittek looked much better this time around but we still couldn't score.
It's not gonna get any easier as we head to that nasty blue turf that'll be in HD on Sat. Barf.

Here's how the others did.
Colorado has got itself a 3 game winning streak, blowing away lower division Nicholls St. Not so easy next week tho as they get an angry Oregon, that got blown out this week by Utah.
Ohio St found it's offense against lowly directional Western Michigan. They get "powerhouse" Indiana this week. Um, ok.
UC Davis can't find a win against N. Dakota this week and host power Montana this week.
Boise wipes out Virginia. Didn't watch this game, so not sure how they did it.
San Diego goes to Happy Valley and loses an ugly game to the Nittany Lions. They get fresno this week who has really struggled.
Wyoming had it's best chance to get a win this week against New Mexico but remain winless this year. UNM has their rival game against NMSU this week.
Nevada barely pulls off a win at Buffalo. They get their first conference game this week against UNLV
UNLV scores 80 this week vs Idaho ST. Boise only scored 52 on them last week. Does that make UNLV better than Boise??
I think the tides have turned in Cali as San Jose wipes out Fresno. The spartans will get a wake up call this week against Auburn who is also probably angry after losing to Mississippi State.
And ULM is the unfortunate victim to Alabama who also lost last week. They get Georgia Southern this week.

Ok guys, you can do it in Boise. Ignore the barf blue field. Defense will hopefully stay strong and our O should be used to playing the big boys and I don't think Boise is as gigantic as those Badger boys on both lines.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2015 Schedule of Opponent's schedules - Week 5 - Loss at Boise

Post by chawan_cut »

updated after our ugly loss to Boise. no time to recap except that we have to regroup fast to face the Aztecs this week who are also struggling but won vs fresno last week.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2015 Schedule of Opponent's schedules - Week 6 loss to SDSU

Post by chawan_cut »

updated after another ugly loss.... sad

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

chawan_cut wrote:updated after another ugly loss.... sad
At least Hawaii has two victories. Wyoming still has ZILCH!

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

wyokie wrote:
this is a Hawaii board. sorry, no one will cry for your Pokes here....

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

chawan_cut wrote:
wyokie wrote:
this is a Hawaii board. sorry, no one will cry for your Pokes here....
Again....at least Hawaii won two games. [-X

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2015 Schedule of Opponent's schedules - Week 7 - loss to New Mexico

Post by chawan_cut »

We scored on the road!!! but not enough. this broken record is getting painful.

not gonna get any easier going to Nevada this week who gave wyokie's Wyoming Cowboys their first win of the season. Reno will be up set and looking to right the ship.
- Colorado is continuing to find the PAC-12 a rough road losing to Arizona. They head to Pullman this week at Washington St.
- Ohio St continues to roll thru the easier part of their schedule easily taking care of the Nittany Lions. They head to Rutgers in what should be another easy game.
- UC Davis can't start a winning streak and lose to N. Colorado. They have the S. Utah Thunderbirds this week
- Wisconsin also gets an easy win vs the Boilermakers. they go to the Illini this week.
- In what was teh upset of the season so far, Boise St goes down to the Aggies of Utah St!!!! 7 turnovers in the first half and 8 overall will doom anyone. I think the Broncos goals are shot for the season. No BCS for them. they probably can still win the MWC tho.I feel sorry for wyokie's Cowpokes this week as the Broncos will be mad.
- SDSU shows San Jose who's the bigger San easily beating them. They host the Aggies this week to see who's the king of the conference.
- Air force loses to neighbor CSU in a Mountain division matchup. They get hapless Fresno this week.
- Speaking of the Bulldogs, they get their second win of the season in a close game vs the Rebels.
- and the Warhawks continue struggle like us getting blown out by App St.

Will our guys be able to recover? No byes, no rest, lots of injuries. Hope there's more luck in Reno for the team than I did at the tables there.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2015 Schedule of Opponent's schedules - Week 8 - loss to Nevada

Post by chawan_cut »

It's Thursday. I didn't do this update til today. Sad.
So much red. No signs of improvement.
Oh well, I'll still be at the game Sat with the other fans who like punishment.
Go Warriors!