Everyone who complains we don't have a chant, how bout this?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
travo66
Starter
Starter
MLB: None
NBA: Lakers

Everyone who complains we don't have a chant, how bout this?

Post by travo66 »

There's some NSFW language before and after this 13 second clip, so you've been warned.

https://youtu.be/P_3hRBP1ipw?t=1m5s

We can use this when our opponent's think they're all that.

:lol: \:D/

Haha, just kidding. Hope we do well this season! Go Warriors!
Bored in the offseason? Join Goal Line Blitz!

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Everyone who complains we don't have a chant, how bout t

Post by My3Cats »

Those Brits are crazy aren't they? I don't think that the UH cheerleaders can lead any of those chants at the games. Their signage would have to say more than just "Noise".
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

We hardly have any fans sing UH's fight song as is. They/we won't be able to pull that off with the fandom currently as is.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

EITSwarrior wrote:We hardly have any fans sing UH's fight song as is.
that's because no one knows it.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

Kahaluu Imua Warriors
Starter
Starter

Post by Kahaluu Imua Warriors »

Something simple, Right before the players storm out of the inflated football helmet, I always wanted the crowd to chant: "Warriors come out to play-iayy" louder and louder while the house speakers play the glass bottles clinking together. (note: we cant have the fans clink glass bottles because they will end up on the field). Anyway when we hear the bottles suddenly clink in beat over the speakers, that's the cue for the fans to start chanting. I hear some fans for Golden State uses this on the net but I had this idea for a while. The only problem is that we should Hawaiianize this chant somehow but I can't figure how. Maybe the speakers should play 'uli'uli, ipu and pahu instead of the glass bottles with the same beat. The band can join in too.
www.southseascinema.org

Warriors! Come out and play-i-ay!
Warriors! Come out and play-i-ay!
The Ha'a is heard, louder and louder.
Okole is kicked.
Now the enemy runs home to cry to their mother.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Kahaluu Imua Warriors wrote:Something simple, Right before the players storm out of the inflated football helmet, I always wanted the crowd to chant: "Warriors come out to play-iayy" louder and louder while the house speakers play the glass bottles clinking together. (note: we cant have the fans clink glass bottles because they will end up on the field). Anyway when we hear the bottles suddenly clink in beat over the speakers, that's the cue for the fans to start chanting. I hear some fans for Golden State uses this on the net but I had this idea for a while. The only problem is that we should Hawaiianize this chant somehow but I can't figure how. Maybe the speakers should play 'uli'uli, ipu and pahu instead of the glass bottles with the same beat. The band can join in too.
Ya can't Hawaiian-ize a Brooklyn crazy-man gang chant for the Warriors. That whole bit was supposed to make the idiot who chanted it look like an idiot before the Warriors kicked his butt.

Link

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Kahaluu Imua Warriors wrote:Something simple, Right before the players storm out of the inflated football helmet, I always wanted the crowd to chant: "Warriors come out to play-iayy" louder and louder while the house speakers play the glass bottles clinking together. (note: we cant have the fans clink glass bottles because they will end up on the field). Anyway when we hear the bottles suddenly clink in beat over the speakers, that's the cue for the fans to start chanting. I hear some fans for Golden State uses this on the net but I had this idea for a while. The only problem is that we should Hawaiianize this chant somehow but I can't figure how. Maybe the speakers should play 'uli'uli, ipu and pahu instead of the glass bottles with the same beat. The band can join in too.
Unfortunately, Chow did away with the inflatable helmet. And he doesn't let the Rainbow Warriors storm out of the tunnel, they stroll arm in arm. Would have worked when JJ was still here.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.