Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Future of the program

Post by 808Hawaii »

SundayJam wrote:
CoconutKid wrote:
The notion that the survival of the WAC was somehow in our hands or that we'd be better off in the WAC is nothing short of crazy. If we stayed in the WAC, I guarantee a different group of people( or perhaps the exact same group )would be accusing the AD of sitting on his hands instead of doing what it takes to get us to the MWC. We are in a sh1t position because we have absolutely NO bargaining power REGARDLESS of what we decided to do.
I dunno, the administration went along with the crowd in going for a new conference and a new coach. Both failed. We could have and should have fought for our conference at any price. Hawaii had bargaining power in the old WAC with its bowl game. Hawaii with the run and shoot was also a darling of ESPN late night programming.

The MW is crap and our position in this poop pile is at the bottom. It was a big mistake and there's no going back. Oh well.
We hate being in the WAC. We loved moving to the MWC. Too late to look back now. There's nothing to look back at anyway. If we hadn't moved, We'd be wishing to be allowed into the MWC.
I am the one who knocks.