dude, if woolsey starts this year...

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
thatmakakiloguy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

dude, if woolsey starts this year...

Post by thatmakakiloguy »

what does that say about NC recruiting?...he's been talking up whittek since vietnam & if woosley beats him out-damn...plus isn't whittek 1 for 1?

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: dude, if woolsey starts this year...

Post by My3Cats »

Norm hasn't shown us much of anything yet in his quarterback recruiting.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Txbow
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Txbow »

My3Cats wrote:Norm hasn't shown us much of anything yet in his quarterback recruiting.
Chow hasn't shown us much of anything, period.

quikfeat
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by quikfeat »

If Woolsey starts, there goes the year...since last year any other qb started we would have had at least 7 wins. Woolsey's avg yds per pass attempt usually mostly a dismal <5 yds per attempt. To be a winning QB you must have 6-7 yds per attempt.

Wittek's got to be the guy this year or Beau Reilly...

When does Aaron Zwahlen come in also? He may be a good one.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

One day of spring practice and the negative fans if you want to call them fans are out already. Why don't you let spring and fall practice playout?

The team, coaches and players got more important things to deal with then arm chair QBs sitting on a coach.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

TheDuke wrote:One day of spring practice and the negative fans if you want to call them fans are out already. Why don't you let spring and fall practice playout?

The team, coaches and players got more important things to deal with then arm chair QBs sitting on a coach.
I agree with this. We have new coaching staff and the cards have been reshuffled.

I am optimistic at this point. We could have a very good year. Why crap on these kids and this 2015 team when they are just walking on the field for the spring.

thatmakakiloguy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by thatmakakiloguy »

UnBiasFan wrote:
TheDuke wrote:One day of spring practice and the negative fans if you want to call them fans are out already. Why don't you let spring and fall practice playout?

I agree with this. We have new coaching staff and the cards have been reshuffled.

I am optimistic at this point. We could have a very good year. Why crap on these kids and this 2015 team when they are just walking on the field for the spring.
im a fan that is realistic about what UH football has become...it doesn't look any type of good

I'm saying that NC says that Whittek is "the gem of the class" who only has one year to play....if he gets beat out by woolsey (who we saw what he's about last year), how can i be "optimistic" about the season?...

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

If Woolsey stars, we can only hope for a Sean Schroeder-type renaissance.

But Wittek seems decent and he at least had some playing time at USC and doesn't seem to be injury plagued. Plus hopefully Beau Reilly will be "ready" as NC kept saying he wasn't "ready" last year but yeah we also still got Zwahlen coming in the fall.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

thatmakakiloguy wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:

im a fan that is realistic about what UH football has become...it doesn't look any type of good

I'm saying that NC says that Whittek is "the gem of the class" who only has one year to play....if he gets beat out by woolsey (who we saw what he's about last year), how can i be "optimistic" about the season?...

Fan? Realistic? You haven't seen them play one down in 2015. How can you be realistic. Who will be the 5 starters across the OL?

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

some notes about the current quarterback situation

Link

http://www.staradvertiser.com/sportspre ... =299812081

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Chow at 1:59 ".... I think these t.. (pause) three are as good as any..."

No big deal. But it seems like he was focused on two when he first spoke.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

UnBiasFan wrote:Chow at 1:59 ".... I think these t.. (pause) three are as good as any..."

Are as good as any of 'em? Any of who? Graham, Schroeder and Higgins? :-?
I am the one who knocks.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

808Hawaii wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:Chow at 1:59 ".... I think these t.. (pause) three are as good as any..."

Are as good as any of 'em? Any of who? Graham, Schroeder and Higgins? :-?
Any QB recruited to take the field for USC has the potential to be as good as any. So we get chance that we end up with a QB as good as any.

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

^^^
I agree Wittek has the tools physical tools you want out of a QB. I'm concerned with the offense as a whole though. Can they gel together and if so, how long will it take.

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

Which of the three throw the best pass off of his back foot.. and which of the three throw the most accurate passes on the run?

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com