A Rational, Open Letter to Norm Chow...

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

A Rational, Open Letter to Norm Chow...

Post by poidog »

JUST QUIT ALREADY!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU AND YOU ARE RUINING THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM! YOU HAVE NO TIES TO UH AND YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND YOUR LEGACY (IN THAT ORDER) THAN THE LONG-TERM VIABILITY OF HAWAII FOOTBALL! JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GO! I DON'T WANT TO SIT THROUGH ANOTHER SEASON OF CONSTANT 3-AND-OUTS AND NEAR-COMEBACKS IN THE 4TH QUARTER AGAINST THE OTHER TEAMS' BACKUPS AND THEN TRY TO TELL MYSELF THAT WE ARE "MAKING PROGRESS". HOW MANY GAMES AND FANS DO WE HAVE TO LOSE BEFORE YOU STOP TRYING TO FOOL YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE FIT TO DO THE JOB?

man, it's hard to be as angry as you want to be without triggering the profanity filter...

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: A Rational, Open Letter to Norm Chow...

Post by J-Rod »

It's okay, Ben Jay said Norm cares about his kids. And 4-9 is "improving".

God, I wish real-world job success requirements were that low.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

J-Rod wrote:It's okay, Ben Jay said Norm cares about his kids. And 4-9 is "improving".

God, I wish real-world job success requirements were that low.
Can BJ do my performance reviews? LOL.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

My guess is that Norm did everything accept win and bring in more money and fans. Other than that he is tops.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

If I received that letter I would laugh my behind off on the way to the trash can. One and done. LOL.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”