Chow Retained

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Chow Retained

Post by 808Hawaii »

cabanalane wrote:At this point, Chow has to stay.

Put aside football for a sec. The UH Athletic program is so messed up and Chow staying, is a good thing. Basketball is a mess. AD is gone. Chow need to stay. If Chow was to submit a letter of resignation, the smart thing to do is convince Chow to stay, and not accept it.

UH Athletics need to stop the bleeding first, before it can recover. Forget the tickets sales or sponsorship (for now). The Athletics dept is in a big mess.

I think Ben Jay needed to go. New leadership is needed first. Then we can talk about the football coach.

Cliff: One thing at a time.
Have you lost your mind, mon? :lol:

The deficit will increase next year because of Chowball. To do thing right, UH should hire an AD then let him hire a new football coach.
I am the one who knocks.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

808Hawaii wrote:Have you lost your mind, mon? :lol:

The deficit will increase next year because of Chowball. To do thing right, UH should hire an AD then let him hire a new football coach.
My response was somewhat trolling. But that's exactly what I'm (not) saying.

Hire the AD first.

"All of this" (football, basketball, etc) is the result of the weak leadership of the AD.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

poidog wrote: ... anyone who is ok with watching year 4 of the norm chow experiment has no credibility as a football fan.
Start getting your apology ready. I am going to bump this nefarious comment after we knock off Ohio State at the Horseshoe. :D