Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Will UH FB Survive the NC Era

Post by Palolo_2LA »

Whats your take on the future of the FB program?
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Will UH FB Survive the NC Era

Post by My3Cats »

After the Chow Era comes to an end, the dark clouds will blow past and the skies will be clear and blue. UH football will be resurrected under a new head coach and all will be well in Hawaii. The only problem is WHEN?
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Once people lose interest it will be very difficult to get them back in the seats. I don't know if we will ever be able to get back the kind of excitement that we used to have. There will be too many roadblocks for any coach that comes here and I haven't seen anything from UH Admin to make me think that there will be enough changes so that fans will want to go to games. To me it starts with the students. Need to find a way to get more of them interested.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

RedZone wrote:Once people lose interest it will be very difficult to get them back in the seats. I don't know if we will ever be able to get back the kind of excitement that we used to have. There will be too many roadblocks for any coach that comes here and I haven't seen anything from UH Admin to make me think that there will be enough changes so that fans will want to go to games. To me it starts with the students. Need to find a way to get more of them interested.
To attract students, give away prizes. At every game, students get one entry blank and at the end of the season, winners are chosen - stipends, meal plans, books for the semester, housing, tuition waivers.
I am the one who knocks.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

808Hawaii wrote:
RedZone wrote:Once people lose interest it will be very difficult to get them back in the seats. I don't know if we will ever be able to get back the kind of excitement that we used to have. There will be too many roadblocks for any coach that comes here and I haven't seen anything from UH Admin to make me think that there will be enough changes so that fans will want to go to games. To me it starts with the students. Need to find a way to get more of them interested.
To attract students, give away prizes. At every game, students get one entry blank and at the end of the season, winners are chosen - stipends, meal plans, books for the semester, housing, tuition waivers.
I would add free tickets to the next game.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

RedZone wrote:
808Hawaii wrote:
I would add free tickets to the next game.
The students already paid for their free tickets.
I am the one who knocks.