Total votes: 14

Optimus
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Results of the last 3 games

Post by Optimus »

Some want to give him another year.
Some want Norm to go.
Some don't care, just win when possible.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Results of the last 3 games

Post by 808Hawaii »

Most important thing: Chow has to go.
I am the one who knocks.

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

I don't think a win against UNLV should count.

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

For the sake of the players, and especially the seniors, I would hope 3-0 to close out the season.

For the sake of the suffering fans, 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 0-3 and Chow is fired.

But 0-3 the rest of the way is the most likely with BJ retaining Chow because UHAD no more money.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Chow should pull something out of his okole and win the last game for the Seniors, then promptly retire as a graduation gift for the rest of the class.

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

I'm tired of watching them lose. I want to see them win out. I could care less who the coach is, just win.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

HawaiianHogster wrote:I'm tired of watching them lose. I want to see them win out. I could care less who the coach is, just win.
+1000
ImageImage

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

HawaiianHogster wrote:I'm tired of watching them lose. I want to see them win out. I could care less who the coach is, just win.
You can watch them win on weekdays on OC16. :wink:
I am the one who knocks.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers

Post by Palolo_2LA »

Optimus wrote:Some want to give him another year.
Some want Norm to go.

At this point, shouldn't they cut prices to the game?
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Palolo_2LA wrote:
Optimus wrote:Some want to give him another year.
Some want Norm to go.

At this point, shouldn't they cut prices to the game?
Students get in free and they still don't go.
As for fans who go, now is your time to sit in prime sideline seats for $10 scalper tickets

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

There is no choice for 3-0 and the coach is fired. :lol:

I hope they play like cornered, wounded animals and go 3-0 while playing hard and playing well. NC may well return if that occurs. There actually is room for some optimism for next year with Wittek, Haynes and Stubblefied becoming available. Wittek may be the kind of player who can make the coaches look good. Not sure about the DL with the likes of Samia, Malepeai, Yap finishing out their careers (although Tulimasealii returns).

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers

Post by Palolo_2LA »

Duster wrote:There is no choice for 3-0 and the coach is fired. :lol:

I hope they play like cornered, wounded animals and go 3-0 while playing hard and playing well. NC may well return if that occurs. There actually is room for some optimism for next year with Wittek, Haynes and Stubblefied becoming available. Wittek may be the kind of player who can make the coaches look good. Not sure about the DL with the likes of Samia, Malepeai, Yap finishing out their careers (although Tulimasealii returns).
My assessment is Uncle Norm will get another season...don't agree, but that's my gut feeling given upper campus' and BJ's incompetence.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

My3Cats wrote:For the sake of the players, and especially the seniors, I would hope 3-0 to close out the season.

For the sake of the suffering fans, 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 0-3 and Chow is fired.

But 0-3 the rest of the way is the most likely with BJ retaining Chow because UHAD no more money.
For the sake of next year's seniors, I want a coach that will give them a better chance of success on the field.
I am the one who knocks.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

We have no say so I feel Norm will be back so I just want them to win for the players. I say go 3-0.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

MadCat88
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by MadCat88 »

I for one ~ would like to see them finish out with wins... just so this senior class can go out with some pride. One win (and away at that) today, so now it's a good chance for a win next week (not guaranteed... but "should be" a doable contest), and then a 50-50 chance in Fresno. Surely this team isn't in the upper tier of the MWC talent-wise, but they did play their hearts out... and I think those nicks & bruises had it's effect on their play as the season progressed ~ so I do feel really bad for those seniors, the potential for some good wins was always there. The younger players like Woolsey are now battle-hardened... and know what is needed off-season to get them ready for next year. The last thing this program needs at this juncture is a radical change in the Coaching Staff ~ rather what it does NEED is REAL & Substantial support from the local FANS in the isles. Either keep improving the program overall, or just give up the idea entirely of having any NCAA football in the state of Hawaii. Stepping DOWN to a lower division is NOT an option... the revenue loss would guarantee the END of it all, very quickly. BUT, no fan (particularly the fair weather ones) likes to spend valuable hard-earned cash to watch their home team ~ losing game after game either. So, it does all come around to a full-circle ~ and land in the lap of the Coach and his staff to recruit, develop, and prepare the players. The way I see it... they played to win from the very beginning, their hearts were totally in it and they believed they could do it... and that's a very good sign of the preparation this coaching staff provided. This team was NOT loaded with 4 - 5 star recruits, and we also learned there wasn't any surprise "diamonds in the rough" either (we knew Harding was special) ~ but they still put their best effort in each & every week. That's the most we FANS should expect of any team playing for U.H., particularly when most if not all of the key players are pretty banged up. Give them ALL the Mahalo and Aloha they truly deserve. Give the Coaches credit for keeping the players minds focused on each upcoming game, more so as we come to another disappointing season end for those players. Win out over UNLV, and then Fresno... and they are 5 - 8... and very much in the middle of the pack in the MWC west, ready to roll along a much better team next year.