4 Games Left...what is everyone looking forward to.

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Re: 4 Games Left...what is everyone looking forward to.

Post by ulua »

I want to see St. Juste and Joas get more touches tomorrow against SJSU and run circles around SJSU'S D \:D/

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

:hello1: :fart: Chow no can but Beeman just took the wahine basketball team on the road and beat Colorado State who was picked to finisk first in the MWC.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

RedZone wrote::hello1: :fart: Chow no can but Beeman just took the wahine basketball team on the road and beat Colorado State who was picked to finisk first in the MWC.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewhooooooooooo! \:D/ \:D/ :hello1: :hello1: :wav: :banana: =D> :dubthum:

Egonator
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: Brewers/Rays
NBA: Jazz/Timberwolves
NFL: Vikings/Bills

Post by Egonator »

Makana,

Im no expert...Im just a camera man but heres my assessment of Beau Reily:

Beau has a really tight spiral. He has a soft touch when throwing long although he needs to work on his shorter passes. He has no favorite receiver although Donnie King, and the Unga dude gets a lot of recs. Like rookie qb's, he struggles with consistency and tends to sometimes throw in traffic. He's still learning the system. But for someone who was on the scout team a month ago, he's made a lot of improvements. However he is not ready to start just yet.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

Egonator wrote:Makana,

Beau has a really tight spiral. He has a soft touch when throwing long although he needs to work on his shorter passes. He has no favorite receiver although Donnie King, and the Unga dude gets a lot of recs. Like rookie qb's, he struggles with consistency and tends to sometimes throw in traffic. He's still learning the system. But for someone who was on the scout team a month ago, he's made a lot of improvements. However he is not ready to start just yet.
Well given the 150 yrd passing by IW...I say f&*c it...play the FR
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

Palolo_2LA wrote:

Can't blame Ikaika for that stat. He only threw 16 times. And he was throwing some nice ball out there on Saturday. In the second half, Chow and Wynn decided to really go conservative and only threw twice. I guess a ten point cushion if more than enough in Chow's book.

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Palolo_2LA »

madeinhawaii wrote:
Palolo_2LA wrote:

Can't blame Ikaika for that stat. He only threw 16 times. And he was throwing some nice ball out there on Saturday. In the second half, Chow and Wynn decided to really go conservative and only threw twice. I guess a ten point cushion if more than enough in Chow's book.
I am basing that opinion only on this weeks game...I know it hasn't been totally on Kaika's fault...but he still has happy feet, doesn't go through his progressions and doesn't "see" the field.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

I can't remember feeling so great on a college football Saturday than I did this past Saturday. My two favorite teams won!!!!!! They put a stop to losing records of 17 consecutive losses each. Both of my teams shut their opponents out. Blanked them cold. What an awesome Saturday for me!

It was LONG overdue.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

HawaiianHogster wrote:I can't remember feeling so great on a college football Saturday than I did this past Saturday. My two favorite teams won!!!!!! They put a stop to losing records of 17 consecutive losses each. Both of my teams shut their opponents out. Blanked them cold. What an awesome Saturday for me!

It was LONG overdue.
Time to hang it up.. It's like Hawaii and the Sugar Bowl.. once in a lifetime... Now what do you have to look forward to? 8)

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

A win is a win. But I still have not see anything impressive like a turn around. In fact, it was a bad game. Hawaii just got lucky. Yes, I like to dream too. So we can hope, like the Easter bunny.

Was looking at Rolo's BYU game on youtube. Hawaii was great. Those receivers were fast. Rolo was awesome.

hiskoolfb
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by hiskoolfb »

1.the offense be consistant
2.The D to "grow" as a unit
3.Kennedy Tulimasealii to continue his growth and establish himself as the leader for next year
4.find more play makers

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

With two games left, I want to see Harding tuck it and run at least once. I can't believe that hasn't happened at least once in his career.
I am the one who knocks.

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

808Hawaii wrote:With two games left, I want to see Harding tuck it and run at least once. I can't believe that hasn't happened at least once in his career.
Didn't he do that but because of an illegal block it was called back?

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

madeinhawaii wrote:
808Hawaii wrote:With two games left, I want to see Harding tuck it and run at least once. I can't believe that hasn't happened at least once in his career.
Then that wouldn't have counted. I want to see one that counts.
I am the one who knocks.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Palolo_2LA »

808Hawaii wrote:
madeinhawaii wrote:
Then that wouldn't have counted. I want to see one that counts.
I think they mismanage him...but whats new as that's their MO. Where was SH in the wildcat, reverses, WR screens? He has some "shake" when he returns punts, however, there's no attempt to expand his role.