Is getting a quality interim HC for $300K possible?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Is getting a quality interim HC for $300K possible?

Post by 808Hawaii »

unpaid wrote:June Jones left UH once,why go back to him after he better-dealed us? We are not talking about a Kansas State situation where Bill Snyder keeps coming back to resurrect a program in between fails are we? I don't think so.Jones is almost 70.let him go peacefully.

Rich Miano stayed at his high school for two years,how long would he stay at UH where the spotlight is bigger?

At this point,I do not care if they are Hawaiian,have Hawaii ties,or where they come from. Do they get young players to buy into what they can accomplish on the football field? Are they decent men,can they recruit decent kids to become men?

Do we have a AD who can hire such a man to be the coach at UH?
JJ left because Herman Frazier didn't offer him job security. Plain and simple. I don't know why people can't see that. JJ was under contract only until July or something. If he was let go then, who's going to hire him at that time of year? What kind of negotiating leverage would JJ have then? Frazier did such a poor job trying to secure JJ, he got fired for not doing so.

Did Miano leave or did Kaiser ask him to? I don't know all the facts but I was under the impression that Kaiser didn't want him back.

I don't care if they have Hawaii ties either. We just need someone the fanbase can get excited about.
I am the one who knocks.

shokee
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by shokee »

808Hawaii wrote:
unpaid wrote:June Jones left UH once,why go back to him after he better-dealed us? We are not talking about a Kansas State situation where Bill Snyder keeps coming back to resurrect a program in between fails are we? I don't think so.Jones is almost 70.let him go peacefully.

Rich Miano stayed at his high school for two years,how long would he stay at UH where the spotlight is bigger?

At this point,I do not care if they are Hawaiian,have Hawaii ties,or where they come from. Do they get young players to buy into what they can accomplish on the football field? Are they decent men,can they recruit decent kids to become men?

Do we have a AD who can hire such a man to be the coach at UH?
JJ left because Herman Frazier didn't offer him job security. Plain and simple. I don't know why people can't see that. JJ was under contract only until July or something. If he was let go then, who's going to hire him at that time of year? What kind of negotiating leverage would JJ have then? Frazier did such a poor job trying to secure JJ, he got fired for not doing so.

Did Miano leave or did Kaiser ask him to? I don't know all the facts but I was under the impression that Kaiser didn't want him back.

I don't care if they have Hawaii ties either. We just need someone the fanbase can get excited about.

People are still butt-hurt about JJ leaving Hawaii... Their excuse about "caring about what happened at SMU" (really??) is just another smoke screen to vent their anger against him. I for one would welcome him back with open arms and would sacrifice something to the gods in his honor (humor)!!

GO WARRIORS!! :evil:

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

Why not try for this guy?

J. David Miller?

Never heard of him? He's a RnS coach at a high level. Dan "IceMan" Kelly, Jason Rivers, and Aaron Kia currently play for him. He authored a book with Mouse Davis and another with June Jones. His team is a Championship team setting all kinds of records.

Read this...
http://thesocalcoyotes.com/about/

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com