WE ARE BEGGING YOU MR. CHOW:

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football

Should Chow resign now and give up his remaining salary?

YES
57%
no
43%

Total votes: 21

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

WE ARE BEGGING YOU MR. CHOW:

Post by tom-WarriorNation »

You keep telling us that you will not quit; but can't you see what you have done to our once proud Football program? In case you don't know; you have a 6-26 record in the last 2 1/2 years. You made a promise to us that you will "chase Championships" but we are now chasing the title of the "worst football program" in the country. If you were an employee of a private company; you would have been let go a long time ago.

Please do the honorable thing, and resign; and give up your remaining salary so that we won't go into more financial trouble. You have done enough financial damage by decling attendance, viewership, etc.

Not to mention you have caused many of us fans to become alcoholics (and depressed) by watching your boring, conservative offense.

If you care about your team, the State of Hawaii, and the entire Warrior Nation across the world, please do the right thing!
WE BELIEVE! GO WARRIORS! Let us grow this Warrior Nation.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Re: WE ARE BEGGING YOU MR. CHOW:

Post by 808Hawaii »

But we're talking about $750,000. I can take that in a severence package and have a nice retirement. And my wife needs the health insurance benefits right now. :-({|=
I am the one who knocks.

glockguy
All-conference
All-conference

Post by glockguy »

Yes he should

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

We have to be fair...this is related to a job and the terms of the job is he'll receive severance pay. Would you forgo what is legally owed to you to help the company you work for because your performance was poor? I think most would take the money.

I changed my attitude related to this argument after hearing Kobe talk about not reducing his pay from the Lakers, so they can secure free agents: His value is 30 million and the Lakers need to find ways to manage their $ and secure free agents...no one asks the Lakers executives/owners to take a pay cut, so why should he!? In NC's case, is BJ , board members/admins taking a pay cut? No, so he shouldn't either.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

Palolo_2LA wrote:We have to be fair...this is related to a job and the terms of the job is he'll receive severance pay. Would you forgo what is legally owed to you to help the company you work for because your performance was poor? I think most would take the money.

I changed my attitude related to this argument after hearing Kobe talk about not reducing his pay from the Lakers, so they can secure free agents: His value is 30 million and the Lakers need to find ways to manage their $ and secure free agents...no one asks the Lakers executives/owners to take a pay cut, so why should he!? In NC's case, is BJ , board members/admins taking a pay cut? No, so he shouldn't either.
The way things are going in the UHAD, we should be begging Ben Jay too. :oops:
I am the one who knocks.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

808Hawaii wrote:The way things are going in the UHAD, we should be begging Ben Jay too. :oops:
Chow is not going anywhere (now). The only way Chow is going to go is if BJ was fired. It's easy for a new guy to come in and "clean house."

If poop floats up, it's the AD.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

I think there should be ramifications on NC's hire...whomever voted/selected him should be gone or at minimum not allowed to select the next coach.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook: