No
44%

Total votes: 16

glockguy
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Ewaliko as a wildcat QB

Post by glockguy »

UnBiasFan wrote:Our offense needs very little adjustments.

I expect 5 touchdowns against Nevada.

R u serious?

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

glockguy wrote:

R u serious?
its hawaiisashimi, of course it isnt.
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

dup. post
Last edited by UnBiasFan on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

xer 21 wrote:
glockguy wrote:

R u serious?
its hawaiisashimi, of course it isnt.
I already told you I wasn't that person a long time ago. Go back and compare the writing if you have nothing better to do.

Vegas has us scoring 3 touchdowns and a field goal. Now I expect you would be happy if we score nothing. I think we score two more than Vegas does. This is not far fetched and is in the normal range of expectations for a fan. I guess you missed the development of Schroeder (2012 v 2013) because you were so busy hating. Woolsey is due for a break out game and I get to post this opinion like you get to hate (incessantly).

Many folks here are not even close to being objective because they hold so much hate for coach and Woolsey. A couple more TD's than Vegas says and I am the troll? What fools some of you have become.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

We should go to the proven play that works. Hail Mary on every down. :angel7:
I am the one who knocks.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

UnBiasFan wrote:I guess you missed the development of Schroeder (2012 v 2013) because you were so busy hating. Woolsey is due for a break out game and I get to post this opinion like you get to hate (incessantly).
Development of Schoerder = 1-11. If he didn't develop, we would have been 0-12.
I am the one who knocks.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

I guess every board has one.
I am the one who knocks.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Palolo_2LA wrote:When I saw Keelan @ the SDSU game, he looked buff. I am unsure of his throwing ability given his added mass. A wildcat QB has to have the ability to pass or the D will load the box.

However, his return was electric and he pulled away from the defenders as he neared the end zone, so I'm for giving this "gifted" player a chance. We can't get any worse.
Joey Iosefa was did well at the wildcat despite gaining over 50 lbs from his HS days as a QB :)

UHALLDAWAY808
All-conference
All-conference

Post by UHALLDAWAY808 »

I think Keelan should at least get a look at QB..maybe a couple practices..Im sure he still throws a ball around when not at practice....if not, get him in there somehow

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

UHALLDAWAY808 wrote:I think Keelan should at least get a look at QB..maybe a couple practices..Im sure he still throws a ball around when not at practice....if not, get him in there somehow
Why? Even in high school he wasn't that good of a passer.

xer 21
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NFL: Denver Broncos

Post by xer 21 »

UnBiasFan wrote:
I already told you I wasn't that person a long time ago. Go back and compare the writing if you have nothing better to do.
you know im never going to believe that when your name is "unbiasfan" and his go to catchphrase was "I'm unbias".
When in doubt, burn it down.

Brothers... What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity...

Mechanical engineers build weapons. Civil engineers build
targets.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

xer 21 wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:
you know im never going to believe that when your name is "unbiasfan" and his go to catchphrase was "I'm unbias".
I was around back in the day. My old screenname hadn't been used in a long time and I do not know the password anymore. So I re-emerged as UnBiasFan. If we score 6 touchdowns this week, I will reveal my original handle.

Makana
Starter
Starter
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: The Bay Warriors
NFL: San Francisco 49ers

Post by Makana »

I know I'm late to the discussion but, NO to the Wildcat period, that formation and plays suck. How about stick with what's working (da heck am I talking about ain't nothing working lol), but stick with run the rock and play good D. That D last weekend was horrible, then again hard to beat the opposing team and the refs they brought with them.
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
― Albert Einstein

“Jiu-Jitsu is like a philosophy. It helps me learn how to face life.”
-Helio Gracie

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Makana wrote:I know I'm late to the discussion but, NO to the Wildcat period, that formation and plays suck. How about stick with what's working (da heck am I talking about ain't nothing working lol), but stick with run the rock and play good D. That D last weekend was horrible, then again hard to beat the opposing team and the refs they brought with them.
Everyone remembers when Schroeder broke out against Fresno State. There is nothing to say that Woolsey doesn't have it in him. (The w-l record may have been bad. But Schroeder was a decent fantasy play in a lot of games).

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

UnBiasFan wrote:
Makana wrote:I know I'm late to the discussion but, NO to the Wildcat period, that formation and plays suck. How about stick with what's working (da heck am I talking about ain't nothing working lol), but stick with run the rock and play good D. That D last weekend was horrible, then again hard to beat the opposing team and the refs they brought with them.
Everyone remembers when Schroeder broke out against Fresno State. There is nothing to say that Woolsey doesn't have it in him. (The w-l record may have been bad. But Schroeder was a decent fantasy play in a lot of games).
Watching how Schroeder and Woosley play, I don't see Woosley having the same "feel" of the position that Schroeder had to have a "breakout" performance anytime soon.