Post by HawaiianHogster »

UnBiasFan wrote:
xer 21 wrote:
UnBiasFan wrote:no one had this game penciled in

they are playing at Qualcomm as 9 point dogs

it ain't that bad folks
SDSU is awful.

it IS that bad.
SDSU is improving as the season goes on ... they are about the same as us .... they win in their house ... we would beat them in ours
The thing is everyone improves except for Hawaii every year for the past three years. Hawaii may improve in certain parts but they can't seem to get it together as a team. I am sorry to say this but Hawaii is a sad team. They play hard and I give them that. This is a reflection of the coaching staff.

If UH wants to lose every game they might as well get rid of football. I won't stick around to watch this pathetic style of play.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: *** OFFICIAL 2014 UH VS. SAN DIEGO STATE THREAD ***

Post by EITSwarrior »

UnBiasFan wrote:no one had this game penciled in

they are playing at Qualcomm as 9 point dogs

it ain't that bad folks
UH was awful on offense and still had a chance to win the game. That to me is bad.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

UnBiasFan wrote:we didn't make the spread (except for the half)
:roll: Oh, gee...another reason why we support Las Vegas, :-({|=
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

UnBiasFan wrote:
HawaiianHogster wrote:
ulua wrote:Woosley should be put on scout team!!
Chow won't burn a freshman QB. He wants to save them for next year. He would rather lose every game than burn a freshman's year this late in the season.

The problem with Chow and his QB situation is he should have brought in two freshman QB's his first season as the starting and backup QB. Barring injury they would have 2 years experience running Chow ball. I would think their 3rd season they would be playing lights out. Since Chow did it the other way and brought in guys that could play one or two years he is now playing an inexperienced QB and losing games they should be winning.

You reap what you sow.
I thought Wittek was in the mix
He can't play until next year. Rules of NCAA. A coach can go anywhere at anytime but a player student athlete can not.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

xer 21 wrote:I believe that Norm Chow is cancerous to UH athletics.
+1 :read: He really isn't helping the team to get better from game to game....what hell are they doing in practice? :o
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

HawaiianHogster wrote:If UH wants to lose every game they might as well get rid of football. I won't stick around to watch this pathetic style of play.
Just as long as UH keeps the sport around until 2017, WE want our trophy BACK!!!!

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

wyokie wrote: Just as long as UH keeps the sport around until 2017, WE want our trophy BACK!!!!
Correction....it's HAWAII's trophy are NOW! :lol: :lol: Stick to your sheep and goat turds :P .......

sl1322
All-conference
All-conference

Post by sl1322 »

Where was Trayvon Henderson?

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
wyokie wrote: Just as long as UH keeps the sport around until 2017, WE want our trophy BACK!!!!
Correction....it's HAWAII's trophy are NOW! :lol: :lol: Stick to your sheep and goat turds :P .......
Reread what you just wrote. :roll: Sheesh....Hawaii public schooling hasn't helped much. :roll:

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

HawaiianHogster wrote:
The thing is everyone improves except for Hawaii every year for the past three years. Hawaii may improve in certain parts but they can't seem to get it together as a team. I am sorry to say this but Hawaii is a sad team. They play hard and I give them that. This is a reflection of the coaching staff.

If UH wants to lose every game they might as well get rid of football. I won't stick around to watch this pathetic style of play.
Agree with the first part but morbid curiousity is keeping me watching the games.
I am the one who knocks.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
xer 21 wrote:I believe that Norm Chow is cancerous to UH athletics.
+1 :read: He really isn't helping the team to get better from game to game....what hell are they doing in practice? :o
They are trying to get it straight. They are looking at last week's game film. They are remaining relentlessly positive. They are going to finish. And they are chasing Championships. What else do you waht them to do? :P
I am the one who knocks.