5 reasons UW beats Hawaii

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
IrishDawg22
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

5 reasons UW beats Hawaii

Post by IrishDawg22 »

1. Cyler Miles - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.
2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Atoe, Brostek, Shelton, Dexter, Criste, Tanigawa, Ossai etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.
3. Kwiatkowski - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Wilcox and Kwiatkowski, we will see a much improved defense on 8/31.
4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. De'amore' Stringfellow, Deontae Cooper, Budha Baker, John Ross, Max Richmonnd, Troy Williams, Kasen Williams, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.
5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: 5 reasons UW beats Hawaii

Post by wyokie »

Oh...you're talking about the other UW? My bad!

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

if IrishDawg gets this forum going ..... we are going to have a hundred reasons why U W beats Hawaii :lol:

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

The only way UW beats UH is if UH quits because Jay said they may not be here next year. If what Jay said fires up the team to try and save the program from extinction. The score will be lopsided in UH favor. Who knows what team will show up?
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tavarua88 »

we shouldn't take UW lightly

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

wyokie wrote:Oh...you're talking about the other UW? My bad!
UH is 6-1 over UW --- stats don't lie

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Cyler Miles was suspended for the game.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

RedZone wrote:Cyler Miles was suspended for the game.
Hehehe, maybe I should edit the title of the thread to "4" :lol:

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Yeah, if it were your UW, I would edit the title of the thread to "will lose" :lol:

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

BigWave96744 wrote:
Yeah, if it were your UW, I would edit the title of the thread to "will lose" :lol:
No argument here. I fully expect Hawaii to beat my UW in October. Might be the only Mountain West win Hawaii gets but still....

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

lol Boise State's defense went backwards after transitioning from Wilcox to Kwiatkowski....and it got worse when Jimmy Lake joined the staff. Any player/fan affiliated with the Broncos during that regime will tell you Wilcox >>>>> Coach K...and it's not close. Add in Lake's involvement, and it's ludicrous to even compare the two.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

J-Rod wrote:lol Boise State's defense went backwards after transitioning from Wilcox to Kwiatkowski....and it got worse when Jimmy Lake joined the staff. Any player/fan affiliated with the Broncos during that regime will tell you Wilcox >>>>> Coach K...and it's not close. Add in Lake's involvement, and it's ludicrous to even compare the two.
Good we knocked out 1 and 3. And IrishDawg has their team playing on 8/31. They will be at femme nu on 8/30 :lol: . I will quietly add number 5 with our triple threat run attack. Lock the thread. We are 3-2.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

UnBiasFan wrote:
J-Rod wrote:lol Boise State's defense went backwards after transitioning from Wilcox to Kwiatkowski....and it got worse when Jimmy Lake joined the staff. Any player/fan affiliated with the Broncos during that regime will tell you Wilcox >>>>> Coach K...and it's not close. Add in Lake's involvement, and it's ludicrous to even compare the two.
Good we knocked out 1 and 3. And IrishDawg has their team playing on 8/31. They will be at femme nu on 8/30 :lol: . I will quietly add number 5 with our triple threat run attack. Lock the thread. We are 3-2.
This is some funny stuff :lol:

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

I think Washington's Offensive line will be our biggest problem. I think they were talking about 3-4 of them being NFL caliber players. This is exactly what their rookie QB will need to give him a chance.
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

nostra_808
Starter
Starter

Post by nostra_808 »

Scott wrote:I think Washington's Offensive line will be our biggest problem. I think they were talking about 3-4 of them being NFL caliber players. This is exactly what their rookie QB will need to give him a chance.
i predict that Kennedy and Yap will make those NFL caliber players look like arena caliber players lol