Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

UH road game tickets

Post by tom-WarriorNation »

From my buddy & UHAA President in Colorado:
Aloha UH Alum and Friends,
The UH v CU game is less than 80 days away and the Colorado Chapter is pleased to provide you with ticket purchasing information for the Sept 20th game.
Our fellow alumnus and former Warrior Letterwinner, Jason Vaughn (’95-’98), worked hard with CU’s ticketing department to negotiate a good deal for us. The challenge was selling CU that we would have 100+ Chapter members and friends show up for the game. Here’s our “Rally Cry”:
· If everyone shows up from this list and brings, at least one guest, we will be 80 strong in our section.
· If everyone works their network a little harder, we will easily make the 100+ target.
· Feel free to send the ticket purchase flyer to your friends.
· **Please purchase your tickets by Aug 8th as CU will release the unspoken for tickets in our section**
Other game notes:
· UHAA is in the process of securing a venue for a Pre-Game Friday Night Pau Hana Rally (program info TBA)
· UHAA Warrior Gameday Tailgate will be at the Millennium Hotel on 28th Street in Boulder (ticket and program info TBA)
· Our Colorado Chapter will have a table at the Tailgate to sell boiled peanuts to help us fund our scholarship drive
Finally, for those that have followed our Team--the win/loss record has been a challenge; however, this is a time when our support is needed most. I’m sure Jason can attest to the feeling of looking for UH fans in the stands at road games. It’s reassuring to know that your fans have your backs to cheer loud and proud for a hard fought game.

Also got about 100 local fans going to the Rice road game on Oct. 4. Rice is offering great 40 yd line seats behind our team there--also let me know if you want these fantastic group tix sitting with this locals.

Also contact me if you need road game tickets for San Diego St (Oct. 18), San Jose St. (Nov. 15) and Fresno St (Nov. 29). I will get 50 yard line seats behind our team for these 3 games, like the previous years, where we had over 200 fans at San Jose & 150+ fans at San Diego sitting in our group including many families of our football players & our alumni players.

Email me: tomkitaguchi@yahoo.com

to buy Colorado tickets ($65 each); go to this link; and use HAWAII as the Username & Password:

https://www.groupticketwindow.com/group ... uffs/group
Last edited by tom-WarriorNation on Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WE BELIEVE! GO WARRIORS! Let us grow this Warrior Nation.

415hawaiiboy
High-quality H20 provider
MLB: Giants
NFL: Niners

Re: UH road game tickets

Post by 415hawaiiboy »

Right on, Tom. I'll contact you about the San Jose St game. I'm having my first baby soon, so hopefully I can still go to road games this year.

"The Wife" [-X

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: UH road game tickets

I just secured a block of 150 great seats for our Rice road game on Oct. 4 at $20 each (regular price $35); these are at the 40 yard line right behind our Warriors about 10 rows up from the field for better viewing. I will post the link on how to buy these in a few weeks. Come join about 100 local Texas Hawaii fans in our group & cheer our team to defeat last year Conference champions Rice, who is returning most of their players.

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

50 yard line SDSU road game tickets behind our team

Hawaii-SDSU football Oct. 18 in San Diego

50 yard sideline seats right behind our Warrior bench in Field Sections 5 & 6 in rows 10-12 for $20 each. I got the last remaining block of 102 seats here so let me know if you need tickets. Sit with fellow Hawaii fans and families of the players.

email me: tomkitaguchi@yahoo.com
or post here.
Last edited by tom-WarriorNation on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

415hawaiiboy

Re: SDSU road game tickets

Post by 415hawaiiboy »

When in San Diego for an UH road game, be sure to check out Phil's BBQ after the game. Gets crowded, but worth it. If you like the dance club scene, Saturday nights in the Gaslamp District is a lot of fun. The UH-SDSU games in San Diego is packed with Hawaii fans (although the stadium is huge so a feels likes there is few total people there as people are spread out). Driving down the I-5 from LA with my Hawaii "H" flag on my car gets me lots of road shakas. Pretty awesome feeling. :D

Next time I go to SD, I'll try to sit with Tom's group. I bought tickets from Tom to sit in his section for Reno and Vegas games. He's a good guy and loyal Warrior fan.

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: SDSU road game tickets

updated; see above

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Rice road game 40 yd line behind our Warrior bench $20 each

Rice road game tickets Oct. 4 in Houston, TX. I have secured a block of 200 seats just for Hawaii fans:

Here is the updated link for your group:

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/rice/EN/promotion/home

The promo code is :Hawaii

The ticket page will show the standard price of $27 but once you select the seats, it will place the discounted price of $20.
Last edited by tom-WarriorNation on Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

passepartout
NFL: Americas team

Re: Rice road game anyone?

Post by passepartout »

bump

Cougar04
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Cougar04 »

Yup I got about 9 friends and family coming. Is there any plans for a tailgate party or anything up there?

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

yes; a group of 100 locals planning a tailgate. email me: tomkitaguchi@yahoo.com
and I will send you the info.

where you coming from? thanks for being loyal fans!

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Road games in San Diego, San Jose, Fresno, Rice

Come join us in San Diego for our road game on Oct. 18 ($19 each ticket); so far we have a group of almost 250 Hawaii fans sitting at the 20-50 yd line 10-12 rows behind our Warrior bench; including the 40+ member families of Kody Afusia, TJ Tamatuia, Malachi Mageo and Tyler Hadden!

Also got a block of 250 seats at the San Jose St. game on Nov. 15 ($25 each–regular price is $37); just for Hawaii fans at the 50 yd line 10-20 rows behind our Warrior bench. See them do the haka right in front of you!

Got 50 yd line seats at Fresno on Nov. 29 but so far only 20 of us; anyone wants to join us diehards? Our team needs your support in this hostile stadium.

Also got 40 yd line seats at Rice; all sitting with other Hawaii fans–everybody wear green!

Text me at 415-324-0585 or email at: tomkitaguchi@yahoo.com
Last edited by tom-WarriorNation on Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

415hawaiiboy

Re: Road games in San Diego, San Jose & Fresno.

Post by 415hawaiiboy »

Got my 11 tickets for @SJSU thanks to you. Great seats and price.

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: Road games in San Diego, San Jose, Fresno, Rice & Colora

updated above.

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: Road games in San Diego, San Jose, Fresno, Rice & Colora

again updated above.

passepartout
NFL: Americas team

Re: Rice road game 40 yd line behind our Warrior bench $20 e

Post by passepartout »

bump