Colorado road game tickets anyone?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Colorado road game tickets anyone?

Post by tom-WarriorNation »

First road UH football game of the year Sept. 20 at Colorado (in Boulder, a PAC-12 member):

anyone planning on going; I can get good seats working with the UHAA group there; let me know by next Wed. at: tomkitaguchi@yahoo.com
or call Tom at 415-324-0585; or message me here.
Last edited by tom-WarriorNation on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
WE BELIEVE! GO WARRIORS! Let us grow this Warrior Nation.

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: Colorado tickets anyone?

the UHAA group will have over 100 Hawaii fans there; sitting in Section 103; a better section than what UH gets; and I can get you tickets sitting with this UHAA group.

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: Colorado road game tickets anyone?

Aloha UH Alum and Friends,

The UH v CU game is less than 80 days away and the Colorado Chapter is pleased to provide you with ticket purchasing information for the Sept 20th game.

Our fellow alumnus and former Warrior Letterwinner, Jason Vaughn (’95-’98), worked hard with CU’s ticketing department to negotiate a good deal for us. The challenge was selling CU that we would have 100+ Chapter members and friends show up for the game. Here’s our “Rally Cry”:

· If everyone shows up from this list and brings, at least one guest, we will be 80 strong in our section.
· If everyone works their network a little harder, we will easily make the 100+ target.
· Feel free to send the ticket purchase flyer to your friends.
· **Please purchase your tickets by Aug 8th as CU will release the unspoken for tickets in our section**

Other game notes:
· UHAA is in the process of securing a venue for a Pre-Game Friday Night Pau Hana Rally (program info TBA)
· UHAA Warrior Gameday Tailgate will be at the Millennium Hotel on 28th Street in Boulder (ticket and program info TBA)
· Our Colorado Chapter will have a table at the Tailgate to sell boiled peanuts to help us fund our scholarship drive

Finally, for those that have followed our Team--the win/loss record has been a challenge; however, this is a time when our support is needed most. I’m sure Jason can attest to the feeling of looking for UH fans in the stands at road games. It’s reassuring to know that your fans have your backs to cheer loud and proud for a hard fought game.

As always, thank you for your continued support for our Chapter’s work. Have an enjoyable 4th of July!

Let’s go Bows!!!

Lance

link to buy tickets:
https://www.groupticketwindow.com/group ... uffs/group

HAWAII is both the username and password here.