4 UH Games on CBS or ESPN

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

4 UH Games on CBS or ESPN

Post by Duster »

Honolulu Star-Advertiser Breaking News: http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/brea ... =255669271

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Re: 4 UH Games on CBS or ESPN

Post by ulua »

Still Saturday games?

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

ulua wrote:Still Saturday games?
Washington (8/30) and Oregon St. (9/6) are still on Saturday, but kickoff moved up to 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm.

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

uhwarriors wrote:
ulua wrote:Still Saturday games?
Washington (8/30) and Oregon St. (9/6) are still on Saturday, but kickoff moved up to 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm.
Thanks

Nisei
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Padres

Post by Nisei »

--snip / ubercow edit--

Oh well!

Mushtaq
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Mushtaq »

What is the best way to watch Hawaii games overseas? I'm in New Zealand and happy to pay for a streaming service but not sure how to go about it. Could I possibly get a 1 month CBS subscription to at least see the first two games of 2014? Any help would be appreciated.

tico brown
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Los Mets
NFL: NY Football Giants

Post by tico brown »

Here's hoping that the games on CBS Sports Network will be shown on their app. Would be perfect.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Mushtaq wrote:What is the best way to watch Hawaii games overseas? I'm in New Zealand and happy to pay for a streaming service but not sure how to go about it. Could I possibly get a 1 month CBS subscription to at least see the first two games of 2014? Any help would be appreciated.
All conference games should be streamed online by OC Sports but last year it was really laggy and for every away game, OC Sports had "technical difficulties" and wouldn't start the stream until the 2nd quarter.

As for non-conference games or any games for that matter, just check this board before games cause someone will usually post a link to a stream

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Neighbor wrote:
Mushtaq wrote:What is the best way to watch Hawaii games overseas? I'm in New Zealand and happy to pay for a streaming service but not sure how to go about it. Could I possibly get a 1 month CBS subscription to at least see the first two games of 2014? Any help would be appreciated.
All conference games should be streamed online by OC Sports but last year it was really laggy and for every away game, OC Sports had "technical difficulties" and wouldn't start the stream until the 2nd quarter.

As for non-conference games or any games for that matter, just check this board before games cause someone will usually post a link to a stream
OC clearly does not want to stream. They only want to reap the benefits of PPV. Don't waste your time paying for an OC stream. I tried the past two years to no avail.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

SundayJam wrote:
Neighbor wrote:

OC clearly does not want to stream. They only want to reap the benefits of PPV. Don't waste your time paying for an OC stream. I tried the past two years to no avail.
But they do stream online...and it's free, if you're not using a computer in Hawaii.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Neighbor wrote:
But they do stream online...and it's free, if you're not using a computer in Hawaii.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the MW channel. The quality is so bad and the stream unreliable. They'll cut to volleyball games during the stream.