H-Zone

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
uhwarriors

H-Zone

Post by uhwarriors »

The athletic department is taking over the Rainbowtique and expanding operations.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/newspremi ... =255453751

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: H-Zone

Post by Irse »

That's good
ImageImage

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

Irse wrote:That's good
+1

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

it's a start. good to see that we're slowly headed in the right direction.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

Optimus
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Optimus »

Thanks Ben Jay

Optimus

Post by Optimus »

They are no longer using http://www.uhrainbowtique.com
It's now http://www.bookstore.hawaii.edu/manoa/S ... x?id=21592
I'm assuming on July 1st the website will be revamped. Can't wait to see what they got to offer us fans

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

Wow, they actually have some nice stuff. Of course, I think the shirts are still overpriced but that's the norm. But the hats, though. Pretty much the same price as a LIDS or Champs and not trying to sell them for $60 like Fitted or some other local hat company.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

I always liked the menehune shirt. If the H wasn't on the helmet, I would like to see that again.
ImageImage

WarriorTyme
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by WarriorTyme »

While I like the idea of the Athletics Department taking over the H-Store/Rainbowtique. When it was the Hawaii Warrior Football team and the other teams used the Rainbow name in one form or another, nobody cared about the Rainbowtique store name.

Now that BJ and the Rainbow messed up the Football team nickname by going back to the old school, soft, fluffy Rainbow Warriors nickname. And now the under performing brain trust, BJ and crew are changing the UH Store name to a more modern, more macho, less soft female shopping boutique=ish name and are do exactly the opposite of what they messed up last year.

Ben Jay (BJ) please use the gray matter between your ears, why change the name the UH Store to H-Store while all your teams name have Rainbow that you insisted it needed to be against the will of many UH Warrior Fans. And now like a Bi-sexual you can't decide whether you like Males or Females, you changed the UH Store name to a Modern, Macho name that has nothing to do with your beloved soft Rainbow Nickname.

If your going to change anything please change the Football Team back to the Warriors, then the H-Store name will make more sense! God help us Hawaii Warrior Football Fans!

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

WarriorTyme wrote:While I like the idea of the Athletics Department taking over the H-Store/Rainbowtique. When it was the Hawaii Warrior Football team and the other teams used the Rainbow name in one form or another, nobody cared about the Rainbowtique store name.

Now that BJ and the Rainbow messed up the Football team nickname by going back to the old school, soft, fluffy Rainbow Warriors nickname. And now the under performing brain trust, BJ and crew are changing the UH Store name to a more modern, more macho, less soft female shopping boutique=ish name and are do exactly the opposite of what they messed up last year.

Ben Jay (BJ) please use the gray matter between your ears, why change the name the UH Store to H-Store while all your teams name have Rainbow that you insisted it needed to be against the will of many UH Warrior Fans. And now like a Bi-sexual you can't decide whether you like Males or Females, you changed the UH Store name to a Modern, Macho name that has nothing to do with your beloved soft Rainbow Nickname.

If your going to change anything please change the Football Team back to the Warriors, then the H-Store name will make more sense! God help us Hawaii Warrior Football Fans!
Exactly. What do they call the college students who support the team? Rainbow squad? Rainbow scream team? Rainbow Menehune? Rainbow Warriors? No. They call them Manoa Maniacs. Why didn't they change the teams name to that? Why did they not add Rainbow to the name Manoa Maniacs to match the teams name? The Rainbow Manoa Maniacs?

I think the name Rainbow should have nothing to do with a football teams name period. Could you imagine our Marines being called the Rainbow Marines? Other countries military would have a big laugh.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”