Kevin Clune named DC

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Optimus
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Re: Kevin Clune named DC

Post by Optimus »

SundayJam, enough with Mack and Amanda!!!!
Don't you have anything better to add to this site?
Get over it and move on with your life.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Optimus wrote:SundayJam, enough with Mack and Amanda!!!!
LOL...says the guy with 35 posts.
I'm givin' a little something back to all the idiots that didn't believe me when I said...you'll see. Hmmm...I told ya so? Yeah, that's it. I knew there was something more.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Ya gotta admit it's kinda ironic that we hired one of Aranda's employees to replace Chow's former idiot defensive coordinator that was given Aranda's job...and underperformed to epic proportions.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

OMG...McMackin called 2 back-to-back time outs during a Pack 12 game...and won as a result. Yes, let's fire that crappy coach. Let's hire a head coach that fires an experienced, proven team of leaders...and gathers a group of assistant losers to drive this team into the to bottom realms of...poop.

Yeah...enough with the McMackin and Rolovich and Aranda...I miss those guys.

tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tavarua88 »

really!? we couldn't tell! :roll:
SundayJam wrote:OMG...McMackin called 2 back-to-back time outs during a Pack 12 game...and won as a result. Yes, let's fire that crappy coach. Let's hire a head coach that fires an experienced, proven team of leaders...and gathers a group of assistant losers to drive this team into the to bottom realms of...poop.

Yeah...enough with the McMackin and Rolovich and Aranda...I miss those guys.

Makana
Starter
Starter
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: The Bay Warriors
NFL: San Francisco 49ers

Post by Makana »

Optimus wrote:SundayJam, enough with Mack and Amanda!!!!
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
― Albert Einstein

“Jiu-Jitsu is like a philosophy. It helps me learn how to face life.”
-Helio Gracie

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Makana wrote:
Right back at ya, M.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Guys, we hired an assistant coach of Aranda's that was left behind at a so-called junk WAC school that whooped Hawaii even without Anderson and Aranda to replace Chow's wonder replacement of Aranda. I don't get why you newbies don't get the irony of it. I like that Chow has finally appreciated the influence of the assistants he said goodbye to.

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

Utah State lost to their D-Line coach to Vanderbilt. That's two key staffers gone.....and they lose the most starters of any college football team going into 2014. Going to be interesting to see if Utah State can keep this train moving.

Makana
Starter
Starter
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: The Bay Warriors
NFL: San Francisco 49ers

Post by Makana »

SundayJam wrote:Guys, we hired an assistant coach of Aranda's that was left behind at a so-called junk WAC school that whooped Hawaii even without Anderson and Aranda to replace Chow's wonder replacement of Aranda. I don't get why you newbies don't get the irony of it. I like that Chow has finally appreciated the influence of the assistants he said goodbye to.
Who gives a crap about irony or who UH/Norm Chow hired. Support the team and just stop about McMackin already and who he's related to.

Like I've said before, I'm no homer, I don't agree with some of Chow's decisions. But I don't pout and whine about pass coaches and what they did better than Chow or whoever, I'm a UH fan not a whiny little girl.
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
― Albert Einstein

“Jiu-Jitsu is like a philosophy. It helps me learn how to face life.”
-Helio Gracie

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Makana wrote:
SundayJam wrote:Guys, we hired an assistant coach of Aranda's that was left behind at a so-called junk WAC school that whooped Hawaii even without Anderson and Aranda to replace Chow's wonder replacement of Aranda. I don't get why you newbies don't get the irony of it. I like that Chow has finally appreciated the influence of the assistants he said goodbye to.
Who gives a crap about irony or who UH/Norm Chow hired. Support the team and just stop about McMackin already and who he's related to.

Like I've said before, I'm no homer, I don't agree with some of Chow's decisions. But I don't pout and whine about pass coaches and what they did better than Chow or whoever, I'm a UH fan not a whiny little girl.
I guess the pass coach would be Jordan Wynn? I acknowledge bad coaching decisions as well as bad administrative decisions. If that means recognizing the dominant position coach Chow has put our opposition in, so be it. What difference will Wynn and Clune make for our team? I can't say, but that coaching decision stands a helluva lot better chance than the last 3 losers Chow appointed to OC and DC.