2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 14 - Army. WIN!!!!!

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 7 UNLV

Post by chawan_cut »

what a tough loss. the guys can't catch a break. well, this week they can, with the no-Colorado game bye. i think they need it. half the season is done, they can catch up on school, injuries and regroup and refocus for the last half of the season. they can do it next week against the Rams. i believe it.
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 7 UNLV

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

chawan_cut wrote:what a tough loss. the guys can't catch a break. well, this week they can, with the no-Colorado game bye. i think they need it. half the season is done, they can catch up on school, injuries and regroup and refocus for the last half of the season. they can do it next week against the Rams. i believe it.
:D Well done, amigo!......sure they can. :-
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 8 - Bye

Post by chawan_cut »

ok, our second bye week. we could've been playing in Boulder right now, but UH passed on that game. hope our guys are all well rested for the Rams this week. They just beat up on Wyoming. Wyokie, we could've used some help this week and your pokes could've given them a little harder time than they did...

USC goes down at ND in a defensive game. Their toughest part of their schedule is still ahead.
Oregon St seems to be the surprise of the pac-12 winning 6 in a row. although they get a rebounding Stanford team this week.
Nevada goes down on that ugly blue field up north, getting doubled up. they have their in state rival game this week in LV.
Fresno has no problem with UNLV this weekend. thanks unlv for using it all up on us.
again, wyokie's pokes go down at home to CSU.
Utah St smokes New Mexico even without their all star QB Keeton. great, they have a bye this week before getting us next week.
Navy loses it's second in a row to the Toledo Rockets.
SDSU rested up this weekend to host Fresno this coming week. Should be a good one, as SDSU has won 3 in a row.
Army loses to Mr Frazier's Owls.

Homecoming this week. Who will be our QB? Will he play a full game? can we shut down the recharged Rams?? Be there Sat if you can. You might see me in the pregame....

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 9 - Colorado St

Post by chawan_cut »

man, I'm speechless. Different week, same result. good things, more bad things. not a consistent game anywhere. another long KO return all for nothing. nice TD passes, ugly interceptions. and another hail mary all for naught. can we play a complete game?
ok, anyways, back to everyone else. USC does enough to win against Utah who has fallen twice now since it's great win against Stanford.
Stanford on the other hand wins two in a row, taking out the hot Beavers
Nevada is on a losing streak, losing to in state rival UNLV. they don't got it any easier this week, heading to Fresno who just beat out SDSU.
San Jose goes wild in a shootout over wyokie's Cowboys.
and of course Utah State had a bye to rest and recover and get a game plan for us this week. Even without their all star QB Keeton, we haven't won on the road in awhile.
Navy goes over .500 with a win over the Panthers of Pitt
Ok, back to the road for our weary team. This is the first of two on the road. Let's hope they'll figure it out and get one of two.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 10 - Utah St

Post by chawan_cut »

Week 10 updated. Didn't get to watch the loss in Logan. Sad.
Hope they can bounce back on the East Coast. Navy just lost a tough one to Notre Dame. Hope our D is ready.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 11 - Navy

Post by chawan_cut »

Man, this is getting rough. I was there to watch Navy run all over us. We couldn't contain their QB.
3 games left. Can we pull it out and get a win or two? This weekend is retro night. Maybe that will help.

Cyberspace_4
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
MLB: New York Yankees
NBA: OKC Thunders
NFL: Miami Dolphins

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 11 - Navy

Post by Cyberspace_4 »

Navy coming to the Aloha bowl. :brilsmurf:

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 12 - San Diego St

Post by chawan_cut »

wow, another rough one. why can't we pull these out? it's so tough to watch all that effort and then in OT it all comes apart. thank you to all who came out to the stadium. two more games left. Off to wyokie's cowboys in the freezing paradise of Laramie. Stay warm Warriors! Win it and bring the Paniolo trophy back here and so we can laugh at wyokie! heh. Nah, Win for yourselves and all the hard work you guys are putting in.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 13 - Wyoming

Post by chawan_cut »

no comment on the OT again.
anyways, last game of the season, hope to see you guys at the stadium, as the Navy fans would yell, BEAT ARMY!!!

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 2013 UH Opponent's schedules - Week 14 - Army. WIN!!!!!

Post by chawan_cut »

FINALLY!!!!!!!
I was holding out hope for this one. We should've had the larger, more athletic players. Their tricky triple option still had us guessing tho, but our guys didn't give in. Always kept fighting for themselves and their lost teammate.
Thank you to the seniors that played their last game for us. Best wishes in their next ventures.

I'll update this one more time after Army plays Navy for the Commander in Chief trophy this coming weekend.
Some shockers. How does Fresno lose to San Jose in a crazy shootout? San Jose had just lost to Navy the week before. There goes the BCS busting Bulldogs (and our share of that $$$$).
USC loses their rival game against UCLA and loses their interim coach for an alumni, in Sakisian, robbing UW of their coach. we play UW in the first game of '14 and we shall see who leads the Huskies into Aloha Stadium
Oregon St loses its 5th in a row in the Civil War. We play them in a return game to Hawaii in the 2nd game of the season. They'll have their good qb back tho.
Nevada has a disappointing season. their qb, Fajardo, got hurt tho, and he'll be back next year. dang.
unlv has it's first winning season in forever. ending their season with a win over san diego st, ending their 4 game winning streak.
colorado st goes off on neighbor air force in their last game.
wyoming's offense disappears this week in their loss to Mountain division winner Utah St.
Navy has a bye before playing Army this week.
Two good things. Freso and San Jose will have to rebuild without their all star QBs in Carr and Fales. We all know teams are only as good as their QBs. Just ask Boise how much they miss Kellen Moore these last two years.

Here's to a better season next year, even with another crazy start to it. Offense improved this year, defense faded. Let's hope they have a great spring, summer and fall camp and come back strong.
Go Bows!