who else cant wait to see the new in coming player

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
hawaiiwarriors
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

who else cant wait to see the new in coming player

Post by hawaiiwarriors »

I cant wait to see (Kennedy Tulimasealil) and our highly decorated player (Dejon Allen) I also want to see John Wa'a.

who would you like to see?

bujuboi
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: who else cant wait to see the new in coming player

Post by bujuboi »

Kennedy for sure hes probably the best dt out of high school to go to UH he proved it in the UA game

Nisei
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Padres

Post by Nisei »

I am most excited for WR Keith Kirkwood.

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by saynotomercs »

bujuboi wrote:Kennedy for sure hes probably the best dt out of high school to go to UH he proved it in the UA game
....this guy named Noga?

saynotomercs
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by saynotomercs »

.....this guy named Sopoaga?

fballnutbag
High-quality H20 provider

Post by fballnutbag »

saynotomercs wrote:.....this guy named Sopoaga?
Sopoaga came from JC I thought.

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

Kennedy could be a great players for UH.....GREAT! But that said, I'm a little worried about this hype train.....best DT out of Hawaii in history? Come on man......

wailukuwarriorfan
Starter
Starter

Post by wailukuwarriorfan »

J-Rod wrote:Kennedy could be a great players for UH.....GREAT! But that said, I'm a little worried about this hype train.....best DT out of Hawaii in history? Come on man......
Not everyone a realist like you, J-Rod. . . it's off-season. . . a little hype doesn't hurt anyone.

Makana
Starter
Starter
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: The Bay Warriors
NFL: San Francisco 49ers

Post by Makana »

For me its Taylor Graham, Trevor Davis and Chris Gant (Gant looked good at the spring game), I also wanna see what a difference Chris Naeole makes coaching this O-line.
“Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.”
― Albert Einstein

“Jiu-Jitsu is like a philosophy. It helps me learn how to face life.”
-Helio Gracie

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

TMx701
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by TMx701 »

Excited for Kennedy Tulimasealii. I believe he is the most explosive defensive lineman ever out of Hawaii.

Also excited for Kwamane Bowens & Aofaga Wily as well. I feel Wily could jump into the #2 RB spot

DA SCOUT

Post by DA SCOUT »

bujuboi wrote:Kennedy for sure hes probably the best dt out of high school to go to UH he proved it in the UA game
Tyson Alu alu, Vaka Manapuna, vili Mau Mau were good D lineman so the best DT tackle out of hawaii ever, I think not ! he is not even leaving hawaii . although a gifted athlete for his size he is one dimensional doesn't take on the doubles well doesn't play the gaps well , he is the type of player that you have to turn loose and let him do his thing . thats why he played all over the line finding him the match up against the 215 lb lineman that he could destroy, you aint going to find any 215 lb lineman in d1 football watch any film on him and youll see . Im excited to see the linebacker from castle the jc guy sablan make a statement like soares and paredes also Chris naeole's O LINE and LAKA LAKA to get a chance better back than Iosefa

bujuboi1
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by bujuboi1 »

1 I didn't say history 2 I said to go to uh last kid I remember to go to the UA game was manti from hi look at him now I like how you guys added on things I didn't say

TMx701
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by TMx701 »

DA SCOUT wrote:
Tyson Alu alu, Vaka Manapuna, vili Mau Mau were good D lineman so the best DT tackle out of hawaii ever, I think not ! he is not even leaving hawaii . although a gifted athlete for his size he is one dimensional doesn't take on the doubles well doesn't play the gaps well , he is the type of player that you have to turn loose and let him do his thing . thats why he played all over the line finding him the match up against the 215 lb lineman that he could destroy, you aint going to find any 215 lb lineman in d1 football watch any film on him and youll see . Im excited to see the linebacker from castle the jc guy sablan make a statement like soares and paredes also Chris naeole's O LINE and LAKA LAKA to get a chance better back than Iosefa
He clearly proved he could play with top Offensive lineman in the country.....He did very well in the UA game. He also did very well in 1vs1

Link

bujuboi1
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by bujuboi1 »

Those guys didnt look 215 lbs

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

I see a very bright future for Kennedy. However, I have seen him play before and followed him since his sophomore year, so he is not as intriguing to me as our incoming Warriors from the continent. Out of that group, the one who is most intriguing to me is Diocemy Saint Juste.