Washington Top 25

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
bowfan
Starter
Starter

Washington Top 25

Post by bowfan »

Scout.com has some high praise for two UH commits
"There's no question the Evergreen State is on a roll in 2010; it has produced 17 players rated three stars or above and commitments made to a dozen Division-1 teams, compared to 14 prospects rated three stars and above and commitments made to seven Division-1 teams for the 2009 recruiting class," said Chris Fetters, Northwest regional analyst for Scout. "And beyond that, there was only one four star player in 2009 (Gino Simone), whereas in 2010 there is one five-star talent (Jake Heaps), and four 4-star prospects (Sione Potoa'e, Aaron Dunn, Colin Porter and Chris Young). The facts stand; Washington has produced real impact players this year from top to bottom. No one doubts the star-power of Heaps and Potoa'e; but prospects like Bothell TE Michael Hartvigson, Ferris QB Connor Halliday, North Mason OT John Fullington, Skyline OLB Cooper Pelluer, Heritage QB Garrett Grayson and Lakes CB Dee Maggitt have legitimate chances at being not just impact players at the next level, but stars."
http://recruiting.scout.com/3/2010_Washington.html

uhwarrior23
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Pats

Re: Washington Top 25

Post by uhwarrior23 »

Great recognition for Pelluer and Maggit! I sure hope they can become impact players right away for the Warriors. 8)

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

Halliday was very impressive when I saw him live. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts at WSU next year. Granted.....that's not saying much.

uhwarrior23
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Pats

Post by uhwarrior23 »

J-Rod wrote:Halliday was very impressive when I saw him live. Wouldn't be surprised if he starts at WSU next year. Granted.....that's not saying much.
LOL, I thought me you and wyokie could've started for WSU after watching the first half of the UH @ WSU game last fall. :lol:

al
All-conference
All-conference

Post by al »

did you notice that maggitt was given a two star rating by these guys even though all the ones above him are all 3+ stars and seven guys below him are 3 stars.

where's the justice?