St. Louis vs. Waianae

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
bigbangahf
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Waianae is Back (Will beat St. Louis)

Post by bigbangahf »

Im telling u that the waianae is back in full swing............this is my pick in wining not only the red west, but the oia championship. Its been a long time since i have had this feeling.......but this year is different.........u jus can feel the excitement out in the school, the community, and see it in the faces of our players and coachs..............We are returning our entire secondary, offensive line, and quaterback.......these seniors were jv champions during there sophmore year......and these boyz are massive................got 2 c these guyz smash in their scrimages against Iolani 21-0 and kaimuki 28-0.....and we are underated and under the radar jus the way we like it..............IM THE FIRST ONE 2 TELL U THIS BUT WAIANAE WILL BEAT ST. LOUIS DIS WEEK 17-14.........MARK MY WORDS

Kundogg
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Waianae is Back (Will beat St. Louis)

Post by Kundogg »

You know I wouldn't be surprised if Saint Louis struggles at Waianae this friday. They lost last time they played at Waianae and they have plenty people injured right now.

STL79
High-quality H20 provider

Post by STL79 »

Its going to be a tuff game for both teams. This will be a classic match up on Friday. I know both sides are ready. The same seniors from STL won the JV championship as freshmen as well. The option attack against the spread offense. One of the best QB in the state from STL against the tested secondary of Waianae. STL has not had any scrimages, but there Defense is strong this year with size and speed. Good luck to both teams...by the way,,I heard about a fight or something at the Kaimuki game. Should I bring my junk truck. Only joking..

bigbangahf
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by bigbangahf »

lol that is kind of funney............no worriez............it wont happen again

Eastside Hooligan
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: 49ers

Post by Eastside Hooligan »

WESSSSSSSST SIIIIIIIIDDEE !!!

I hope they smash the Crusaders x2 !!!!!

IF not you can always ROCK there world !!!

STL79

Post by STL79 »

Eastside Hooligan wrote:WESSSSSSSST SIIIIIIIIDDEE !!!

I hope they smash the Crusaders x2 !!!!!

IF not you can always ROCK there world !!!
Talked about a hater...Typical ignorant talk...Wishing harm on others, but would run away with the first sign trouble...Keep it to football.

Eastside Hooligan
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: 49ers

Post by Eastside Hooligan »

Talked about a hater...Typical ignorant talk...Wishing harm on others, but would run away with the first sign trouble...Keep it to football.

Hate is such a strong word but it is what is and yes I don't like the crusaders but in reality do I wish them personal harm or foul ??? No !!!
The talk of "Rock there world " could have meant giving cracks ?? At that time when I used that comment yes I did use that with the intention of Rocking the bus .......But it was all in fun !!!..... Jus' like you said should I bring my junk truck ?? What was the meaning behind that ??? Yeah all in fun ..EXACTLY!!! Some people can relate of getting "ROCKED" and they can laugh about it and not take it personal. By the way I don't run from trouble I walk fast.............

STL79

Post by STL79 »

Eastside Hooligan wrote:

Hate is such a strong word but it is what is and yes I don't like the crusaders but in reality do I wish them personal harm or foul ??? No !!!
The talk of "Rock there world " could have meant giving cracks ?? At that time when I used that comment yes I did use that with the intention of Rocking the bus .......But it was all in fun !!!..... Jus' like you said should I bring my junk truck ?? What was the meaning behind that ??? Yeah all in fun ..EXACTLY!!! Some people can relate of getting "ROCKED" and they can laugh about it and not take it personal. By the way I don't run from trouble I walk fast.............
[gvideo][/gvideo] Now that's funneee' ..Nothing wrong with running, unless you got a helmet.

oldskool2u
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by oldskool2u »

never good to wish/do harm to an opponent, hard hits are part of the game,cheap shots are not. As an alumni/proud Searider who's been coached by Mr Ginoza, I can say this is not how he coached. Levi Stanley, Wadsley Abihai, Tom Tuinei, Max Manefaiga, Ola Gouviea, Dereck Mahaulu, Frank Molina, Chris Paogofie, George Kauwalu come to mind when thinking of "Hard Hitters" of the past. Should be a good game, Seariders have some TALENT -no dought-???? is, does the Saints want to play all their cards or are they still looking/feeling out players, therefore limiting time for the Starters to find out what they have, same can be said about the Seariders.

Sports Fan

St. Louis vs. Waianae

Post by Sports Fan »

Just got a phone call that St. Louis is beating Waianae 35-0... in the second quarter. Crusaders looking like they deserve that #1 spot...

HRC Paul
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: St. Louis vs. Waianae

Post by HRC Paul »

Halftime
Saint Louis 35, Waianae 13
Jeremy Higgins five touchdown passes so far.

InertYelp
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by InertYelp »

So much for a nailbiter. St. Louis has really asserted themselves as the top team by handling Waianae, a definite OIA contender, relatively easy. Well so far.. if STL can score 35 in a half, so can Waianae.
It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

HRC Paul
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HRC Paul »

Waianae within 35-21, third quarter. Puletua Wilson has three TD passes.

HRC Paul
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HRC Paul »

Higgins to Fukumoto for his sixth TD pass, Saint Louis 41-21 with 9 secs left, third Q.

HRC Paul
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HRC Paul »

41-28, Pule Wilson TD run