Montana/Med Interest/Yes/None
Oregon/Med Interest/Yes/01/07/2005
Washington/Med Interest/Yes/None
Oregon State/Low Interest/Yes/None

LINK: http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=219&p=9&c= ... 5601&fhn=1

Recruiting starts now
by Chris Fetters of Scout.com, January 5, 2005 at 3:40pm ET

Nick Lomax Profile

Nick Lomax is starting to feel the heat a little bit. The attention the quarterback from Lake Oswego, Oregon has garnered since taking the Lakers to the state championship game against Salem Sprague.

"It (recruiting) was happening a little bit before the Beaverton game, but then it really picked up after that and definitely after the state championship," Lomax told Scout.com. "I guess people liked what they saw, and it feels great.

"Things are going pretty good right now. We've got trips lined up pretty much every weekend now. I'm going to Oregon this weekend, next weekend is Boise State and the weekend after that is Hawaii. The last weekend is a toss-up between Washington, Montana and Idaho. I'm kind of leaning toward either Idaho or Washington."

Will he even take that fourth visit? "A lot of it will be based on how the other trips turn out," said Lomax.

Neal Zoumboukos from Oregon and Jonathan Smith from Idaho are the coaches that have had in-home visits with Lomax.

"I'm trying to go in with an open mind as much as possible, but playing D1, Pac-10 football would be icing on the cake, and that is entering into my decision," he said when asked about what level he could see himself playing at in college. "But I could visit one of the smaller schools and just know that that's where I want to go. It's just something I have to figure out while I take these trips."

All of his favorites have offered, as well as Oregon State.