Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

Ldub20 wrote:
wyokie wrote:
The808Fringe wrote:Wow...according to that site we start the season with SC at home and MSU on the road? Damn...we're 0-2 already. :o
Check out Wyoming's 2005 slate. It's a lot more managable.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/NCAA/coll ... yoming.htm

At least we'll get some revenge against subUrban when we play his Gators at the Swamp on Sept. 3. Plus we'll get MWC newcomer TCU in Laramie for the first time ever. Our only other meeting was in 1998 (last year of the WAC-16 mess) when we beat the Horny Frogs in Fort Worth.

Wyokie! You are the most fairweather fan EVER! This is Hawaii Warrior's fan website. No one cares about ur frickin' Wyoming COWGIRLS! I'm tired of ur dumbass talking about Wyoming this, Wyoming that! Who cares! U keep updating us about what Wyoming is doing and no one cares! U can't support two teams! Turd! And get rid of that RAINBOW flag and at least play the part of a FAIRWEATHER FAN and update ur crap!

BEAT IT!

OH Wait! Maybe that "RAINBOW" flag stands for something else. Been to the GAY PRIDE PARADE lately! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I disagree Ldub20, Wyokie can talk about anything he wants as long as it has some tie to the context of the subject at hand. Please refrain yourself and try not to attack him just because of his style or opinion. If it does bother you, please don't read posts by him. I also scrolled back on this thread and did not see him provoking you in any way. Thank you for your cooperation and consideration.

Mahalo,
Scott

PS I don't think there is anything wrong with having two favorite teams. :P
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Scott wrote:
Ldub20 wrote:
wyokie wrote: Check out Wyoming's 2005 slate. It's a lot more managable.

http://www.nationalchamps.net/NCAA/coll ... yoming.htm

At least we'll get some revenge against subUrban when we play his Gators at the Swamp on Sept. 3. Plus we'll get MWC newcomer TCU in Laramie for the first time ever. Our only other meeting was in 1998 (last year of the WAC-16 mess) when we beat the Horny Frogs in Fort Worth.

Wyokie! You are the most fairweather fan EVER! This is Hawaii Warrior's fan website. No one cares about ur frickin' Wyoming COWGIRLS! I'm tired of ur dumbass talking about Wyoming this, Wyoming that! Who cares! U keep updating us about what Wyoming is doing and no one cares! U can't support two teams! Turd! And get rid of that RAINBOW flag and at least play the part of a FAIRWEATHER FAN and update ur crap!

BEAT IT!

OH Wait! Maybe that "RAINBOW" flag stands for something else. Been to the GAY PRIDE PARADE lately! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I disagree Ldub20, Wyokie can talk about anything he wants as long as it has some tie to the context of the subject at hand. Please refrain yourself and try not to attack him just because of his style or opinion. If it does bother you, please don't read posts by him. I also scrolled back on this thread and did not see him provoking you in any way. Thank you for your cooperation and consideration.

Mahalo,
Scott

Thanks for the comment, Scott. Owe you one. As for your last comment, so true. You can have two favorite teams. 8)

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

wyokie wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ldub20 wrote:

BEAT IT!

Mahalo,
Scott

Thanks for the comment, Scott. Owe you one. As for your last comment, so true. You can have two favorite teams. 8)
Sounds strange, but my two favorite teams are Hawaii and Fresno State, in that order.