14-10...GO BUFFS!!!!

\:D/
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

I cant STAND Colorado. I dont see how any parent would want thier kid playing for that idiot. I do want the WAC to get that Conference Bowl Championship.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

I'm with H20 on this one. I've been watcing the game and even though I dislike the traitors UTEP, I'm still rooting for them for a victory. This will probably be the last time I ever root for them.

Go WAC

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

UTEP's running game is horrible

H20

Post by H20 »

TD Utep 21-13 Miners.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

too bad we couldn't have gotten Palmer to Hawaii. The kid can really throw the ball. He's not the best in the pocket though, but he'll get better.

H20

Post by H20 »

Yeah he turned out to be pretty good. Maybe when they go to conference USA we can meet them in the Hawaii bowl and have a chance to redeem ourselves. And I've said it before and I'll say it again, Mike Price has tried his darndest, and done a very good job of not bringing a team to Hawaii. First they (WSU) chicken out of a game 2 years ago, then last year he gets himself fired(Bama), now when I finally thought we had him he goes and switches conferences. He's REALLY scared of playing Hawaii in Hawaii to make sure THREE different teams under his reign dont come here.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

Someone needs to tell him about the awesome strip clubs we got on the islands. Maybe then he'll decide to lobby for UTEP to come back to the WAC.

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Grinch »

I hope UTEP kicks the tar out of Colorado. (1) Another WAC bowl win (although it'll be the last time I cheer for them as well); (2) Hopefully, if UTEP beats the Buffs bad enough, our local boys won't wanna go there (i.e. that starting frosh linebacker).

How about if we get the Colorado coach from Hawaii (Cabral?) as the next Warrior D coordinator. He's still there, huh?

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

how was that quote from Trev during half time. Maybe he heard how a lot of fans thought he was full of it early and now he's trying to save face.

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Grinch »

Missed the TREV quote. Do ya got it?

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

GO BUFFS!! \:D/

2 Reasons why:

1. UTEP is no longer in the WAC. As far as I'm concerned, once the WAC season ended, so did their membership.
2. The Buffs have 2 Hawaii born players in Dizon and Vakapuna. How could I cheer against Hawaii players even if the program isn't clean.

GO BUFFS!!! \:D/
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

H20

Post by H20 »

The808Fringe wrote: 1. UTEP is no longer in the WAC. As far as I'm concerned, once the WAC season ended, so did their membership.
Thier win will count twords the WAC as far as bowl wins, thats all I care about. The WAC will benefit from them winning.
2. The Buffs have 2 Hawaii born players in Dizon and Vakapuna. How could I cheer against Hawaii players even if the program isn't clean.
Easy, they didn't stay home. Plus they chose to go play for a guy who they know is shady and morally messed up. Enjoy those strippers on your recruiting trip fellas? For those guys I cheer against them until they get into the NFL, then it doesnt matter what college they went instead of UH, they're from Hawaii.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

H20 wrote:I cant STAND Colorado. I dont see how any parent would want thier kid playing for that idiot. I do want the WAC to get that Conference Bowl Championship.
Sorry, gentlemen. :( But, I want the MWC to win the Conference Bowl title!!! I root for Hawaii but my passion is with the mighty giant-killers, WYOMING COWBOYS! Besides, the WAC is becoming a glorified BIG WEST!!! :lol:

Hell bells! Besides Wyoming, the only MWC programs I like are Air Force and New Mexico. Plus, I can't hate BYU so much that everyday I wish a F6 torando would totally DESTROY the Provo campus!!!!!

To paraphrase Will Rogers (an Oklahoman), "I call them like I see them. If you have a problem with it, TOUGH!"