NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

already up on the list :thumbup:

Ldub20
All-American
All-American

Post by Ldub20 »

Looks like a good pick up! 4.9 40 at his size! Big boy can run! Hope nobody owes him money! :lol:

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

lets just hope that foot speed translates to quick feet. Sometimes you got a guy who can run fast straight, but doesn't have the skill to move side to side. With his speed, I'm wondering if the kid can play some defense? I guess the coaches will decide that one when he comes to camp.

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Sportsbow »

Letuli loves pancakes! http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=219&p=9&c= ... 5912&fhn=1

Pancakes
by Andrew Friedman of Scout.com, September 24, 2004 at 6:09am ET

Laupepa Letuli Profile

Height: 6-5
Weight: 255
40 time: 4.9
Bench: 325
Squat: 415
Clean: 290
High School: North Torrance
Laupepa Letuli is off to a solid start so far this season. His team is 1-1 and he is averaging around six pancake blocks a game from his offensive tackle spot. He has also been starting on defense at tackle.

Letuli was always unsure what he wanted from his high school career, but now he knows exactly what he wants and plans on getting it. "I never paid much attention to my grades because I wasn't sure if I wanted to play football at the next level or even go to college. Now I am working hard on them and even gave up going to Church on Tuesday nights so I can have more time to study. My core GPA is around a 2.6 but so far in my courses this year I have all 'A's' and am taking my SAT October 9th."

The lineman has received September phone calls from Oregon, Oregon State, and Fresno State. He claims the Beavers are showing the most current attention. These three, plus Hawaii are his top schools. "My family is real close with June Jones so there is a connection to Hawaii."

Letuli has not scheduled any visits yet and still has no offers. Chances are he will see increased attention and a few offers if he gets his test score. TheInsiders saw him at the UCLA Adidas camp and we were very impressed.

North Torrance takes on Hawthorne, tonight.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Maybe he can bring some of his fast/sure handed WR friends from Cali, a couple of Freshemen CB, and a lot of talented DT. Christmas wish.

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!