QB Olson Done with BYU?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

QB Olson Done with BYU?

Post by WA Warrior »

Olson said he wants nothing to do with BYU and is looking for another program.

Do you guys think he might be interested in UH? I know he's a high profile player that normally wouldn't consider UH but you can always wonder. Anyone hear anything?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1946516

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

Kobayashi
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Kobayashi »

Wouldn't going from BYU to Hawaii be like going from Auburn to Alabama? Or do BYU fans and players not feel much disdain towards UH?

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

Kobayashi wrote:Wouldn't going from BYU to Hawaii be like going from Auburn to Alabama? Or do BYU fans and players not feel much disdain towards UH?
Actually, it would be more like if Olson went to Utah. BYU and their fans don't see us as a rival. It's Utah.
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Yeah, we hate BYU. They see us more like a mosquito in their ear than anything else. And I thought he said a while ago that he was going to QBU, I mean USC.

BigWave96744

1 guy did

Post by BigWave96744 »

You folks remember Joe "Hauoli" Wong...
Played Oline for us (I'm thinking in the Lost VA years), then transferred to BYU while they were still in the WAC...

Even though we sucked, and BYU was a powerhouse, I couldn't feel happy for him when he transferred and later made the NFL (Raiders??)

You guy think Abu, Pearman, Humpherys were bad for leaving... Wong went to BYU :x :x :x

Speaking of Humpherys, he's going to Div 1AA UMASS... Wasn't he homesick????? He's from Cali and now going to UMASS??? Where's closer Hawaii or Mass??? Come on braddah come up with a better excuse for leaving...

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

I think they said it wasn't homesickness or playing time. He said he couldn't get adjusted.

IPatentllo7o1
All-American
All-American

Post by IPatentllo7o1 »

hey sometimes when a players dream is to make it to the nfl and theyre on a team that has become a year in and year out sub .500 team i cant blame him for leaving to get exposure and to up his stock for the nfl...

in the freshmans cases i dont really know if pearmans homesick cuz i saw him with a woman the other day at alamoana holding hands etc... and it aint his momma... maybe virginia sent her to reel him back home... on the other hand i saw him at the stan sheriff and he never really looked like he was happy.... so basically we dont know jack poop about anything these players are going through so its unfair to assume... humphreys didnt see a really good chance to get significant playing time for the warriors.. yeah he was never homesick he just wants a chance to show what hes got... and since jones recruits quarterbacks like USC recruits bluechips he didnt see a very good situation...

CityOfWalrus
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by CityOfWalrus »

Speaking of Humpherys, he's going to Div 1AA UMASS... Wasn't he homesick????? He's from Cali and now going to UMASS??? Where's closer Hawaii or Mass??? Come on braddah come up with a better excuse for leaving...
where did you hear this?[/code]

BigWave96744

source

Post by BigWave96744 »