Who is worse: Mal Moore or Herman Frazier?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football

Who is worse: Mal Moore or Herman Frazier

Herman Frazier
90%
Mal Moore
10%

Total votes: 20

Gators779
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Who is worse: Mal Moore or Herman Frazier?

Post by Gators779 »

If you didn't know, the former is incredibly unpopular among Alabama fans. One even said he's the Isiah Thomas of AD's. His one common attribute with Frazier is his incompetence. Is he as bad as Frazier or worse?

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Who is worse: Mal Moore or Herman Frazier?

Post by J-Rod »

Gators779 wrote:If you didn't know, the former is incredibly unpopular among Alabama fans. One even said he's the Isiah Thomas of AD's. His one common attribute with Frazier is his incompetence. Is he as bad as Frazier or worse?
Mal Moore doesn't schedule games for Bama. HF does for UH! Which is simply stupid.

Poopsnorkeler
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by Poopsnorkeler »

I don't know Mal Moore but my vote is for Herman Frazier.

I give him the benefit of the doubt! 8)

uhwarrior23
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Pats

Post by uhwarrior23 »

At first glance I thought this poll was who's hated more in Hawaii: Joe Moore or Herman Frazier!

Poopsnorkeler
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by Poopsnorkeler »

uhwarrior23 wrote:At first glance I thought this poll was who's hated more in Hawaii: Joe Moore or Herman Frazier!
Great idea! That sounds like it would be a more popular poll (and a tough one too). Do it do it :lol:

uhwarrior23
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Pats

Post by uhwarrior23 »

Poopsnorkeler wrote:
uhwarrior23 wrote:At first glance I thought this poll was who's hated more in Hawaii: Joe Moore or Herman Frazier!
Great idea! That sounds like it would be a more popular poll (and a tough one too). Do it do it :lol:
LOL, nah that's ok! I'll give someone else the wonderful honor of starting that poll! :lol:

AZWARRIOR22
Starter
Starter

Post by AZWARRIOR22 »

Never heard of Mal Moore, but Hermie certainly has to rank as one of the worst Div 1-A ADs...even worst is that Hermie is so full of his own kaka (probably thinks it smells good, too) that he thinks he is doing a good job [-X

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

I can't vote because I do not know anything about Mal. Is he related to Joe?

I can't vote for Herman either. If he goes down so does the program. I can only hope that things will get better.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

jediwarrior
All-conference
All-conference

Post by jediwarrior »

Mal Moore is the Alabama AD...so of course, he's held in high asteem in Hawaii.

The SEC is the best conference in football, and Alabama's the best team in the best conference.

Roll Tide!

----

On the Joe Moore poll, I wouldn't do it because I don't want to make Joe Moore look good. ...and Herman Failure can make Fred Von Appen look good.

So...no Joe Moore vs. Herman Failure poll please.

managerr
All-conference
All-conference

Post by managerr »

Moore did pull off the Saban hiring (even if the process was a fiasco), so for that, I'll say Herman is worse.

WarriorMojo
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Re: Who is worse: Mal Moore or Herman Frazier?

Post by WarriorMojo »

J-Rod wrote:
Mal Moore doesn't schedule games for Bama.
Well, Hermie doesn't schedule games for Hawaii. :roll:
UH Warrior fan for life, baby!

uhfanz99
Starter
Starter

Post by uhfanz99 »

Hermie hands down..

NiCkOwNsRTR
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL: Indianapolis Colts

Post by NiCkOwNsRTR »

I voted Frazier from knowing him at UAB and now at Hawaii.

It's easy to get aggravated at Mal Moore. He's made some questionable hires in the eyes of some, but really didn't do that bad in my eyes. Every time you walk down Bryant Drive and see how beautiful our stadium looks, that's Mal Moore. Heck, Mal Moore is already trying to push up the next expansion. Just listen to what Mal Moore means to UA. Served right hand man to Coach Bryant and....
Either as a player, coach or administrator he has been a part of seven national championships, 14 SEC Championships and 27 bowl trips. He has the distinction of calling all of the offensive plays for the last four championship teams. He is also the only man connected with the Alabama coaching staffs, past and present, who was a member of all seven of those titles.
The next highest TOTAL SEC championships is Tennessee at 13, so Mal Moore has been a part of more SEC championships by himself than Tennessee has won in their entire history.

He's also being honored as Distinguished Sportsman for 2007

Gators779
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by Gators779 »

With a lot of people, Moore's decisions regarding football overshadow his efforts to build up the other sports programs. The messy firing of Shula and the way he handled the Mike Price fiasco, plus the fact that some blame him for Stallings's departure, make it seem like Alabama's football program's got a zero tolerance policy regarding mediocrity and that they can find somebody who can duplicate Bear Bryant's accomplishments. I've heard people call him the Isiah Thomas of AD's. Wonder if he and Frazier were buds back in Bama when Frazier was with UAB.

NiCkOwNsRTR
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Chicago White Sox
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL: Indianapolis Colts

Post by NiCkOwNsRTR »

Gators779 wrote:With a lot of people, Moore's decisions regarding football overshadow his efforts to build up the other sports programs. The messy firing of Shula and the way he handled the Mike Price fiasco, plus the fact that some blame him for Stallings's departure, make it seem like Alabama's football program's got a zero tolerance policy regarding mediocrity and that they can find somebody who can duplicate Bear Bryant's accomplishments. I've heard people call him the Isiah Thomas of AD's. Wonder if he and Frazier were buds back in Bama when Frazier was with UAB.
Stallings left because of Bob Bockrath. The Shula situation was very messy, the fan base was split against each other and everyone were pointing fingers at Mal for hiring problems, yet Dubose won an SEC title, Franchoine flew the coop, and Mike Price cruised a strip club and was taking them back to the room, of course he was fired. Like Kentucky, NY Yankees, Atlanta Braves etc, the fanbase wants to win, but it's not like we want instant rice. Shula showed no improvements, he was a rookie coach and part of the Alabama family, he was hired to get over the hump of probation which he did. Our program was dwindling in discipline and work ethic and no one liked it. Mal got Saban, the diciplinarian, the breathe footballer, the no nonsense, in your face football guy and the whole fanbase shut up and pointed their priorites to supporting the football team.

Mal is getting old, he's done so much for this university, he's up there with Coach Bryant, he'll always be remembered. No way you can just up and fire him, he'l be retiring in no time. What i'm wondering is if we can get Ozzy Newsome back from the Ravens to take Mal's place.