Best Seats at Aloha Stadium?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Best Seats at Aloha Stadium?

Post by WA Warrior »

It's been since the Pro Bowl of 92 since I've been to Aloha stadium (i left the islands shortly there afterwards). I forget which side is the shaded side? Can anyone point me in the right direction for tickets to this year's Hawai'i Bowl and then tell me which side I need to be on? These Northern tier winters have made me pale (comparatively)....lol...mahalos!

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

Sportsbow
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Best Seats at Aloha Stadium?

Post by Sportsbow »

WA Warrior wrote:It's been since the Pro Bowl of 92 since I've been to Aloha stadium (i left the islands shortly there afterwards). I forget which side is the shaded side? Can anyone point me in the right direction for tickets to this year's Hawai'i Bowl and then tell me which side I need to be on? These Northern tier winters have made me pale (comparatively)....lol...mahalos!
LINK to Sheraton Hawaii Bowl tickets: http://www.sheratonhawaiibowl.com

The shade side for the 2:00pm Hawaii Bowl will be on the single-lettered sidelines. For example: Section K, L, M, etc. Section KK, LL, MM, etc. will get most of the sun.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Thanks brah!

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

Rabidfanman
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Tailgating

Post by Rabidfanman »

Maybe most of you tailgate already with family and friends, but anyone out there willing to potluck something together for this game? It's going to be tough for me as I think I have to work till noon like most of us slaves, then fight the traffice coming from Kailua, but I can hope!

Anyone up for it?