Game was BS...

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
johns1124
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Game was BS...

Post by johns1124 »

I feel in the light of last nights game UH should decline the Hawaii Bowl. That was the most lopsided officiating I have ever seen period. This made some college football look like WWF. A complete joke. Take very Biased WAC officials and look what happens. A Friggin Joke.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Yup. Those refs left Owens wide open.

Kobayashi
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Kobayashi »

lol ok MSU fan.

Please, every one of those holding calls were legit, your boys couldn't let go of jerseys.

How can you say your false starts, offsides was BS? More like poorly coached.

johns1124
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by johns1124 »

[quote]lol ok MSU fan.

Please, every one of those holding calls were legit, your boys couldn't let go of jerseys.

How can you say your false starts, offsides was BS? More like poorly coached.[/quote]

Far from a MSU fan, I just know a snow job when I see it. Take a look at your bowl history:

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/di ... istory.php

notice a common denomiator? All your Bowls are your own! Why? Cause no one else wants your sorry a$$es. Your whole conference is nothing but a joke and Louisville will prove that in the Liberty.

Face it clowns TC is the most over hyped QB in college football. It took him dam near 5 season to do what Detmer did in 4, with out all the interceptions. Looks Braaa do us a favor and drop to 1AA.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

:roll: I thought it was common knowledge. When all bowls think about is money you think they're going to invite a team thats only going to have a few thousand fans ther at best. no. We had a 9 win team in '01 beat an 8th ranked undefeated BYU team 72-45 and thy didnt go to a bowl while 6, 7, 8, and other 9 wins teams went. As the announcer in that game stated on national television "and thats the problem with the bowl system, its not based on meritt". The Big-10 sure showed how overhyped he was holding him to only 821 yards passing and 9 TD's.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

The Big-10 sure showed how overhyped he was holding him to only 821 yards passing and 9 TD's.
True Dat!

I'm glad that they cleared that up for us!
"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"