My First UH Game!!!!!!

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
warriorfan808

My First UH Game!!!!!!

Post by warriorfan808 »

Went to my first UH football game tonight. My god it was nuts. I think I was on tv a whole bunch of times. I was sitting behind West's family, had Miano's family to the right of me and I think a pro scout to the left of me. Pretty good seats :) row 4 on the sideline :)

I'm not too sure if the guy next to me was a pro scout, but he didn't seem like a regular fan. He seemed like he was analyzing more than watching. It was insane, he knew all the plays, all the calls and basically could have sat down behind a broadcast table and talk football. He seemed to be pretty impressed by Chad Owens.

Favorite play of the night:
First of all, the craziest fans in the Aloha Stadium tonight were those guys carrying the "D" "IIII". They were insane!!!! I wouldn't of had as much fun if they weren't there. However the best part of the night was when the guy carrying the "D" screamed out on the field, "Get Timmy Out, bring in Rolovich". Right after he says this, Timmy shoots a bullet out to Chad Owens for a TD. That was the only time the guy was quiet the entire night. Only lasted a second though, he was back to rooting for the home team ALL NIGHT LONG. Much props to those guys, I hope I get to sit near them again.

Keliikipi's family was awesome. His dad was the coolest guy ever, gave him a few high fives all night long. They weren't as loud as the D Fence guys, but they were in it. LOL....Their signs got in the way a bit, but they were good sports when we asked them to lower them slightly. I love West like everyone else, but we gots to watch the game.

anthoang
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by anthoang »

where the hell were you the previous 7 home games??!! just kidding.

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

anthoang wrote:where the hell were you the previous 7 home games??!! just kidding.
LOL..if you can babysit for me, I"ll go to all the games :P