ESPN pick for Hawaii v. Michigan State Game is....

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
jkk808
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

ESPN pick for Hawaii v. Michigan State Game is....

Post by jkk808 »

Hawaii!!!! :D

From its website:
Hawaii +61/2 over Michigan State: It's hard to go against the Warriors at home. They sure play a level or two higher. And with a bowl bid at stake, there's no doubt they'll come out smoking for this one. There's also the enticement of defeating another Big Ten team. The Spartans had a couple of nice upsets at home, knocking off Wisconsin and Minnesota, but they have been very ordinary on the road, losing handily at Rutgers, Penn State, and Iowa. Their only good road game was an overtime loss at Michigan. Also, it's very difficult for the Spartans to prepare for Hawaii's speed and passing game after just playing Penn State, Wisconsin and Ohio State. One more thing: A victory still won't make the Spartans bowl eligible. The pick: Hawaii, wearing its Dr. Jekyll uniform once again.
Go Warriors!

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

Mr. Hyde would have been more accurate. At home, in Black, we're MONSTAS.

Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by 10 »

I realize I'm coming off as a super pessimist, but I hate when the media likes us. We always end up flopping. The team seems to like playing as underdogs.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

10 wrote:I realize I'm coming off as a super pessimist, but I hate when the media likes us. We always end up flopping. The team seems to like playing as underdogs.
I agree with you as I've been saying that all along. UH is a good underdog team, especially when at home. When they are expected to win, the team seems to wait for someone else to make the play or they just believe too much into their own hype.

Warriors, you are underdogs to get into the Hawai'i Bowl, get ur done!

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!