Desmond Thomas

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Desmond Thomas

Post by Grinch »

I know we still have MSU (and hopefully a bowl), but anyone know anything of Desmond Thomas?

If he's around, we'd have him (6'3), Rivers (6'2), Orlando Wong (6'1), Dickerson (5'11) and Weems (6'3) at receiver.

Although we lose Timmy's passing ability and experience, with the o-line returning and guys like Ilaoa, Ferguson, and qb that can run - how about mixing in some option (like in the days of Michael Carter)

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

He's still there. He's redshirting. At least ONE highly touted freshman realized the opportunity he'll have when all the offensive seniors graduate.

NelsonO
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
NFL: Dallas

Tall Target

Post by NelsonO »

Thomas looks good in practice. He has really good hands. Based on what I've seen so far, I think Thomas will be in contention next season.

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Grinch »

Thanks N.O. for the info. Good that he got some hands as there were alot of dropped balls this past year. :roll:
There's also the NEED for SPEED. Speed that make us look like this - :o
While practice can greatly improve hands, with speed - you either got it or not.

Kobayashi
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Kobayashi »

We need to be concentrating on defense, June jones should sign 27 defensive players... it looks like anyone can succeed in Jones offense. :)

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Grinch »

Ha :D You're probably right about signing 27 defensive guys.
How about 26 defensive guys and one receiver with 4.3 speed (that can catch). Yowzah :thumbup:

BigWave96744

don't forget

Post by BigWave96744 »

26 Defensive players, 1 tall speedy WR, and a consistent PK (Ayat is gone, Miranda so inconsistent he couldn't be counted on, don't know if C.J. Santiago RS Frosh from St. Louis is still walking on and if so don't know his skill level)

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

I think that 70 percent defense and the rest can be offense. Maybe one quarterback. We are losing Timmy and Humphrey.

Too bad Humphrey didn't stick around, wasn't it him and Thomas practicing together daily in Cali?