Northwestern @ Hawaii game thread

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

H20 wrote:the crappy part is they show commercials on the PPV. I pay for the damn thing and theres still commercials. id rather just look at the field with no talking like it was last year.

haha...I remember that, it was horrible. IMO, the commercials suck bad too and I'm not really into the half time music. I know it's good Hawaiian music and all, but it's way to laid back. We need something hype to keep the fans into the game or at least keep thier level of enthusiasm up.

That being said, it's the marketing department's job to figure out something that would appeal to all of the viewers and at the same time benefit their department. I kinda like what OC-16 does with call the coach. The, "where are they now" segment is pretty good. I also wouldn't mind seeing a recap of what is going on with other Hawaii teams, basketball, volleyball, etc.... It's always a good idea to market your other products by advertising them during your big money maker. I just think that the UH marketing team isn't doing enough with the halftime during PPV FB games.

CityOfWalrus
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by CityOfWalrus »

PPV works for when you can't go the game because your in oklahoma

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

CityOfWalrus wrote:PPV works for when you can't go the game because your in oklahoma
Not too sure, but can you actually pick up the PPV game in Oklahoma? If you can, they should practice price discrimination with out of state PPV viewers as well. The game should be equal or less than what outer island viewers pay.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

I know ESPN had the Northwestern game on gameplan, not sure about the rest of them.

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

CityOfWalrus wrote:PPV works for when you can't go the game because your in oklahoma
Yeah...how'd you do that in OK? Did you mean ESPN Gameplan?? That's the only PPV option out of Hawaii.
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

CityOfWalrus
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by CityOfWalrus »

The808Fringe wrote:
Yeah...how'd you do that in OK? Did you mean ESPN Gameplan?? That's the only PPV option out of Hawaii.
Gameplan, PPV whatever :D

Kobayashi
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Kobayashi »

H20 wrote:I know ESPN had the Northwestern game on gameplan, not sure about the rest of them.
The away games are usually on Gameplan, as for the home games, they picked up the FAU game, another home game which i forgot and this past weeks Northwestern game.