are we ever gonna black-out or green-out the stadium

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
uhwarriors_17
High-quality H20 provider

are we ever gonna black-out or green-out the stadium

Post by uhwarriors_17 »

i think that would be so cool if the everyone wore the same colors like in the big time stadiums.... why dont we do that kind of thing?
GO WARRIORS!!

Congrats Timmy Chang NCAA all time career passing leader!

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

The last time I recall a team doing an all color theme the opposing team's receiver said it actually made the catching game a lot more easier. South Carolina decided to do a "white-out" here at Williams-Bryce Stadium against visiting Florida, UF's receiver Jabney (sp?) said it made it easier for him to see the football in the air because of the complete white field of fans and the stark contrast of the football...

An all color theme might sound good for the fans to unite and show the fan unity to the players but I hope it doesn't help out the opponent. If anything it might make it easier for UH receivers to see the ball into their hands and make more of a consistent catch.

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

uhwarriors_17

Post by uhwarriors_17 »

WA Warrior wrote:The last time I recall a team doing an all color theme the opposing team's receiver said it actually made the catching game a lot more easier. South Carolina decided to do a "white-out" here at Williams-Bryce Stadium against visiting Florida, UF's receiver Jabney (sp?) said it made it easier for him to see the football in the air because of the complete white field of fans and the stark contrast of the football...

An all color theme might sound good for the fans to unite and show the fan unity to the players but I hope it doesn't help out the opponent. If anything it might make it easier for UH receivers to see the ball into their hands and make more of a consistent catch.
well Nebraska has had basically a red out EVERY WEEK for as long as i have been alive with the famous "Red Sea" and they've done a pretty good job of winning some games if you ask me....
GO WARRIORS!!

Congrats Timmy Chang NCAA all time career passing leader!

2ScoopRice
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by 2ScoopRice »

I think a Green-Out would be awesome, but sadly I don't think there are enough fans that would get involved to make a difference.

There are more people in this one endzone shot above than people that regularly attend UH games. I don't think there is any less love for Hawaii by UH fans there are just so many more fans at Nebraska.
Some folks are wise and some folks are otherwise. ~ Old English Proverb

A teacher affects eternity. He can never tell where his influence stops. ~ Henry Adams

Lucky you live Hawaii !!!

IPatentllo7o1
All-American
All-American

Post by IPatentllo7o1 »

you know maybe we should have 2 shirts for the fans.... white shirts and brown shirts... so when UH is on offense everyone puts on the white shirts and when northwestern comes on everyone puts on the brown shirts.... haha goodluck seeing the ball... stack the line and stop the run .. game over UH 42- NW 0 lol.....