why is it that...

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
AreaCode808
All-American
All-American

why is it that...

Post by AreaCode808 »

the UH shirts in Sam's Club have the H logo but then also say "Rainbows" on them as well???

i just came back from 25 days in Oz and didnt have internet access too much. i saw those shirts & was like WTF?? did joe more get his wish? are we reverting back to being the Rainbow Warriors?? :o :roll:

warriorfan808

Re: why is it that...

Post by warriorfan808 »

borja808 wrote:the UH shirts in Sam's Club have the H logo but then also say "Rainbows" on them as well???

i just came back from 25 days in Oz and didnt have internet access too much. i saw those shirts & was like WTF?? did joe more get his wish? are we reverting back to being the Rainbow Warriors?? :o :roll:
I haven't heard anything like that. Maybe they're old items that haven't been sold from the time UH was called Rainbow Warriors. Who knows. IMO, UH should sell both the Warriors logo items and the Rainbows Logo items. There's a huge market out there for vintage(spelling) items. I'm just hoping that gay groups don't start to wear the clothing as a political statement. Not saying be homosexual is wrong, it's just not the Univerisity's place to make political statements.

Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by 10 »

If it's just UH in general then it makes sense since the football team is the only one that officialyl dropped "rainbow" from their name. If those are football shirts, I have no idea.

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

The volleyball team are just the Warriros too. But every other team still has the Rainbows in their name. Another reason why people make too much of the name change, it was only for two teams. Or maybe 3, I think the mens Golf team goes by Warriors. :roll:

AreaCode808
All-American
All-American

Post by AreaCode808 »

i just thought it was weird cuz it had the new logo on the polo shirts but then said "rainbow warriors" on it as well... :roll:

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

borja808 wrote:i just thought it was weird cuz it had the new logo on the polo shirts but then said "rainbow warriors" on it as well... :roll:
I've seen those before. I think those must be shirts that were made when all the changes were made. You have to admit, they even have us fans confused on what they're called.