Michigan St/Northwesterm Gameplan

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Kahuluiguy
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Michigan St/Northwesterm Gameplan

Post by Kahuluiguy »

Watch the Fresno St. tapes. All these Big 10 teams gotta do is run the ball down our throats 90 % of the time. By the 2nd Half we will be all beaten up. In fact we'll be beaten up by Michigan St once Northwestern beats us up. At least this week, we get to reload our D for the Big10 teams. However with our fragile defense, Idaho could pull a Florida Atlantic. Enought Bowl talk. I'd already so ashamed to even want to be considered a bowl considered team after the 2 shellackings on the road. They should put us in the Toilet Bowl against Cupcake University.

Ldub20
All-American
All-American

Re: Michigan St/Northwesterm Gameplan

Post by Ldub20 »

Kahuluiguy wrote:Watch the Fresno St. tapes. All these Big 10 teams gotta do is run the ball down our throats 90 % of the time. By the 2nd Half we will be all beaten up. In fact we'll be beaten up by Michigan St once Northwestern beats us up. At least this week, we get to reload our D for the Big10 teams. However with our fragile defense, Idaho could pull a Florida Atlantic. Enought Bowl talk. I'd already so ashamed to even want to be considered a bowl considered team after the 2 shellackings on the road. They should put us in the Toilet Bowl against Cupcake University.
I totally agree! THE TOILET BOWL IS THE PERFECT BOWL B/C WE STINK and WE PLAY LIKE CRAP! :lol: