It's for Timmy....

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
kalei7796782
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

It's for Timmy....

Post by kalei7796782 »

TIMMY! :D

It's me Kammi, my dad and your dad went to the same high schools together. I am sure you know who I am. I don't want to put my last name cuz I'm afraid other people might read it on the website. Anyway, you know, I;ve been itching to tell you how PROUD I am. You came a loooooonnnnnnnnnnngggg way from the damn boo's to successful goal!
:D
I already know you are a great athletic. You do so well! To be honest, football isn't my favorite sport and I don't watch it but I do read stories about you and it touches my heart. If I seen bad stories, it hurts me because I know you personally. We may not see each other often but I know who you are and your dad is like an uncle to me. You're like a cousin to me. For real! Anyway, I do not like hearing bad stories about you. When you were booed, I felt sooo bad for you and wanted to hug you. I wanted to kick those losers' a$$! "Don't you be boohing my cousin! U try and play football and see how it like. Try throw!". :x Hahahahhaa. Nah. Love you, Tim! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Here's my big hug just for you! Keep working hard and don't let cruel people get into you. =; I'm proud that you struck throughout of it! :thumbup:

You're a really strong person inside and outside. I could tell! I'm proud of your maturity growth! Hehe. Good job, Tim! I'm happy!!!!! :lol: I can't wait to see you and your family again! I miss your sister Kalei. Did you know my name is Kalei also?? Yeah!! Actually, my middle name but yeah! Aren't we wonderful?? Haha. Take care, my cuz! Tell your family I say HELLO! =) Hope to see you around soon! I am not sure if you are really going to read this letter but keep in touch and let me know if you recieved it! I'll probably hear it from my dad, your "uncle". =) Once again, I am really proud of you, Timmy boy! Or shall I say "Timonthy"?? Hehe. I bet your parents are super proud of you! I love all of your stories. I don't care about other players but you....You take care and hope to see you in near future with your family! :flower:
Lots of Love,

Kammi

PS. Oh, if you're online or reading my letter, instant message me or email me! Long time no talk! :)
Damn, ur making me feel old!! Haha. I also feel like writing to a celebrity. Dang! I'm gonna talk to your dad and ask him how your doing, instead of writing on fan forum. Hehe. Mr. Popular! hehe. :D I bet ur feeling overwhelmed by fans, huh? Just like Jasmine Trais, American Idol. Hehe.

BigWave96744

too much pink

Post by BigWave96744 »

WOW, that pink is rather much....
Stick to the black.... Don't want TC squinting too much and affecting his vision..

Anyway, although you may read many people's negative thoughts on TC, there are many, like myself who appreciates all he's done during his highs and lows at Manoa...

Many forget that he was a BLUE CHIP recruit and probably the biggest local boy to sign with UH.. AND I saying ALL TIME best because in his senior year at St. Louis he was a prep All-American by eight major organizations and publications and named the C. David Baker National Prep Football Player of the Year by the Dick Butkus Football Network..

Oh and the class act of presenting his dad the game ball (after breaking the record) was the best!!!

kalei7796782
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

agree with you....

Post by kalei7796782 »

Haha, I agree with you. Yeah, it is too much pink. I used it cuz it's my favorite color. :)

Anyway, let's hope that people won't forget that he broke the record because that is a big thing! everyone should be proud of him!

As for negative remarks, I will not read them. I hate reading negative things about people.

Do you know Timmy personally? If you do, thank you so much for standing by him and if you don't know him as a person and being a great fan, thanks for supporting! I am sure it means a lot to him! I will mention to his dad about his website on this forum. I think my dad will see his dad soon in Dec. for their (our dads) high school get together time. Boy, they're old! Hehe.

Yeah, I heard what he did at the game. Sadly, I missed that! My dad saw on tv. That was really touching for what he did to his dad! Uncle Levi. Haha. That's what I call him all the time since I was a baby. :)

I can't believe he is the National Prep Football player of the year! Good for him! He deserves it! :D

He may have had some bad games but hey, that doesn't means he sucks cuz he's not! :)

Anyway, thanks for writing! :)