The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Australian OL Commits to UH

Post by The808Chef »

Hmmm....don't rugby players make good DL too? Coach Cav justs keeps bringing them in. As deep as we are on O, let's hope they get on the D bandwagon to bring in some help. FAST!

Australian offensive lineman commits to UH

Advertiser Staff

The University of Hawai'i football team has secured a verbal commitment from an offensive lineman from Australia.
Adrian Thomas, who is 6 feet 4 and 275 pounds, will enroll at UH in January and have four seasons of eligibility.

Thomas is an accomplished rugby player. He is being projected to play offensive tackle at UH.
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

H20
MLB: Not a big fan of MLB.
NBA: Celtics
NFL: Falcons

Post by H20 »

wow, that size and a rugby player? You know he can move. OT would be good but yeah, maybe they'll try him on the DL. We're also getting Alan-jones' brother who is a DL so thats at least one more.

NelsonO
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
NFL: Dallas

All in the Family

Post by NelsonO »

I believe Elimimian's brother also has indicated some interest in the Warriors. If Elimimian's brother is anything like Abraham, I'll take him right now.

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Re: All in the Family

Post by The808Chef »

NelsonO wrote:I believe Elimimian's brother also has indicated some interest in the Warriors. If Elimimian's brother is anything like Abraham, I'll take him right now.
He's a LB right? We need those too.

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=219&p=8&c=1&nid=1545573

He's got UH, Cal, Fresno, UCLA, and USC listed as potentials. We got the leg up with Abe and let's hope he lures him here especially with our needs on D. If this guys signs, can you imagine the LB core of Pheoples, Allen-Jones, and Elimimian? Going off of scouts, that's a speed group. Let's hope the coaches go gungho on D this coming recruiting season.
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by 10 »

More likely it would be Paepule in the middle flanked by Elimimian and Allen-Jones. Which would be very nice!

There is also this VERY good Maher guy that I think we've offered. Also, don't forget we're scheduled to welcome a second Allen-Jones (name change pending)... If he doesn't play DE, he may compete for Paepule's spot in the middle. Who knows, he might compete outside too.

If we can sign both or either of Maher or Elimimian, it's looking very exciting for the future for the LB squad.

Peoples is listed as a DB, so I assume safety is his target. Possibly very good news for that group as well. Also Nauahi and Tu Tui were scheduled to return from missions for next year as freshmen.

BigWave96744

more on recruiting

Post by BigWave96744 »

I would also like to see:
- Blaze Soares (Castle LB)
- Tyson Alualu (St Louis DT)
- Johnathan Kane (Kamehameha DT)
- Brashton Satele (Pac-5 DE, son of Alvis and cousins with Samson, Herc, and Purcell)
- Kainoa LaCount (Kailua OL, 6-6 300+, brother of Kahai)
- Waika Spencer (Kamehameha WR, 6-0)

NOTE: Scholies reserved for Inoke Funaki (returning from missions).. He was a QB, but I feel will move to DB.. Also the guy from Arizona (Aliko?)

Although we are stacked at QB, Neil Lomax's son is on UH's watch (he's 6-7)

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=9&c=1 ... atingValue