I'M SICK OF THE RECORD..............

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Maui_Warrior
All-American
All-American

I'M SICK OF THE RECORD..............

Post by Maui_Warrior »

I'm sick of it already. We know already. All JJ talks about is this damn record that Timmy's going to break. It's getting old. Just win games already. Lets talk about winning games. Timmy's going to break it and thats that. But the fans want more. We want wins. Records don't mean anything except a losing record if you know what I mean? So JJ lets get on the high horse and start coaching instead on dwelling on this record that your run and shoot offense produce. I rather say my run and shoot offense produce a undefeated season instead of, my offense broke the NCAA passing yards but we went 3-9 for the season.

sorry guys letting some steam off!

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

Post by The808Chef »

I'm witcha man. After last weeks game, it kinda lost it's luster. Sure it's still a great feat but not after a game like that. There's still salt in the wounds.

Speaking of JJ, it's kinda funny how he seems to be the only one who gives a crap about this record? No one else on the team is really talking about it. I mean, it's hard to tell because I'm sure the media guys keep asking him questions about it but it just seems that way. Who knows...I've longed since stopped figuring this guy out. If we can start winning, all this wouldn't make a diff. That's all I care about. Just win baby!

:werecomingforyou: :werecomingforyou: :werecomingforyou: :werecomingforyou:

anthoang
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by anthoang »

JJ just trying to get fans to look at the bright side. Getting the record is a positive thing. losing games is not a positive thing. If everybody just start thinking about the record, people will be thinking about positive things.

I don't think winning alot of games is an attainable goal for this year's squad. After losing Laboy, Sapoaga, Cocheran, it's tough to replace them. Hawaii lost some NFL defenders. there are no NFL'ers on this year's defensive squad. (except maybe Eliminian?). and we all know, it's the defense that wins championships, not offense.

anthoang
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by anthoang »

and if you didn't care about the record. how about this reporter from S.Cal who says the record is overrated... and he said that if Leinart was playing for Hawaii, Leinart would have broken the record in three years. ridiculous.

here,

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/Stories ... 72,00.html